two: studying.

THE NEXT day, Everest found himself in his class, sitting right next to the girl who Stanley brought up, Sydney Novak. "And yes, during arousal, there is an increase in all sorts of things, including adrenaline, and of course, blood flow, and the blood flow continues down and then gets trapped with the corpora cavernosa." The man explained aout the male genitalia. His eyes widen as he stared at the front of the class, sighing.

"The penis expands, and this is how the Homo sapien male is able to hold an erection." He turns to the class and Everest crosses his arms as Brad Lewis held up his arm. "Yes." The man says.

"From my experience, Mr. File, the holding of an erection is far more succesful in he hands of a Homo sapien female." The teenage boy said and Everest snickered to himself, leaning his head back as everyone laughed. "Very funny, Mr. Lewis."

"Just talking science." The boy said. "Moving on," the teacher turned away and Brad chuckles, looking to his friend. "When a female gets sexually excited, there is also increased blood flow to the genitals..." The man explained as the boy in front of Sydney turned around, "Ah. Oh, come on, fire crotch. Laugh. That was funny." He says to her and Everest rolls his eyes when he looks to Brad and do those weird bro handshakes with each other.

Their teacher started talking about scrotums and Everest just stared out the window until the bell finally rang and it meant the class was over. And when school was over, he was walking home when a car pull up next to him. It was Celeste Zepeda. He smiled at her, "hey..." He says.

"Hi." She smirked and he sighs. "Uh, I was on my way home..." He says and she glances around. "Or... do you wanna come to my place?" She smiles and he stared at her. "Or... we can go to my place? No one will be home until late, my sister had this dumb band practice thing." He says and Celeste smiles, "sure! Hop in," she nods to the passenger seat and he walked around, sighing.

He smiled before he got into the passenger seat and when they got to his place, he got out and Stanley waved. "Hey!" He waved and Everest points to Celeste. "Uh, sorry to ditch, dude," he says and Stanley looks oved to see Celeste Zepeda getting out of the driver's side of her car.

"Oh, hi Stanley..." She waved and he glanced up and down. She was wearing a crop top with high waisted jeans and a caridgan over that. He waves, "hey..." He said and Everest grabs Celeste's hand, "come on." He whispered to her and she follows behind him into the house next door to Stanley's.

Stanley stared before looking away and spotting Sydney Novak walking by. In his room, Everest had Celeste Zepeda on top of him and he really should be enjoying it but he pulled back. "Can I... make a tiny confession?" He whispers and she nods. "Yeah, sure." She smiled and moved to sit next to him rather than sitting on top of his lap.

"I kind of... like someone else." He whispers and she looked at him, nodding. "Oh?" She says and he pursed his lips. "Swear on your fucking life you won't tell anyone?" He asked her and she chuckles. "I swear." She said and he looks away, sighing. "I might have feelings for Stanley..." He said and she points in the direction of Stanley's house.

"Stanley Barber? Your best friend? The pot dealer?" She giggled and he sighed, rubbing his eyes. "I know!" He said and looked at her. "Tell me I'm crazy, tell me you love me, maybe it'll help!" He said and she laughs, putting her hand onto his shoulder. "Everest? You're not crazy and I don't love you. Well, maybe I do, just not romantically. And come on! You guys would be so cute together." She said and had a big smile on his face. "Hmm, yeah, definitely, first gay couple in this town, amazing," he rolled his eyes as he looked away.

"Hey, we should go to Homecoming together. As friends, obviously, and Stanley can come with us if he doesn't have a date! I guarantee you, by the end of the night, he'll be the one you'll be with." She said with another wide smile on his face and he sighs. "Fine... only beause I don't want to be the loser who says he doesn't have a date when everyone else is talking about their dates." He says and she giggles, laying down beside him.

She put her head on his shoulder, "you know, you're the first guy I ever went that far with." She says and he furrowed his brows. "Really? I thought..." He trailed off. "No, Brad was being a shithead and it was just... a rumour." She sighed and he rubs her hand that was on his chest. "Sorry... you deserve better than that, and better than me." He says and she simply rolls her eyes at that.

"Shut up, you're like the sweetest guy ever and I support you if you do like Stanley... Even if his last name is literally Barber." She says and Everest cringed. "Woah, what the fuck..." He chuckled and she nods. "Imagine... Everest Barber." She said and then someone came into the house, he sat up quickly, "hello?" He called out.

"Mom? Dad? Gina?" It was his dad, he can hear a tool belt being set down and a tool box. "It's me! Gonna get supper started for your mom!" He called out and he quickly got up, gesturing Celeste to follow him. "Hey, uh, we were studying," he gestured between them and Joe nods.

"Okay..." He says and Everest pursed his lips. "Yup! Got a big test coming up." Celeste says and then quickly realized, "oh, right, how rude of me, I'm Celeste Zepeda." She held out her hand which he took and carefully shook in his.

"Wow, Everest has never had a girl over, only Stanley and so much that we think they're practically married by now." He says and Everest rolls his eyes as Celeste chuckles, "they'd be a cute married couple." She smiled at him.

"Your car in the front? What a beaut." He said and she smiles more wide. "Thank you, Mr. Lovejoy. Anyway, I better get—" "oh, no, no, no, she can stay for dinner, right, dad?" He asked and then quickly looked at Celeste, "if you want..."

"Sure. I'd love that."

authors note oop he already admitted it 😳 no denial or anything 🖐😩