𝟎𝟎𝟔

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐅𝐨𝐱 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲 - 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 //𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐒//

"Anastasia, Anastasia wake up." It was Tinkerbell who woke the young girl from her quiet and peaceful slumber. "What?" The teen grumbled as she sat up rubbing her eyes with her hair sticking up in every direction. "You need to wake up, it's nearing noon and your uncle is almost finished making breakfast." Anastasia sighed as she sat up stretching letting her body pop in all the needed places. "How would you know what time it is? You don't even have a watch?" Tinkerbell rolled her eyes at the girls sass and walked out of the bedroom as the tired girl began to brush through her hair and dust off her clothes. As Anastasia made her way into the main room she realized the adults were still outside so she too stepped outside of the house breathing in the fresh air. "Good morning, Anastasia. I got a bag of clothes from the ship, its on the couch if you want to change before eating." Killian states as he lifts the eggs off of the make-shift skillet placed above the fire. "Okay, thank you." The girl smiles as she goes back inside, grabs her back pack off the couch, and makes her way back into her new room to change. By the time the dark haired girl came out of the bedroom Killian and Tinkerbell were already setting the small table in the common room. "You look lovely." Tinkerbell complains making a smile come to the girls face along with a small dust of rosy red coloring to fill her cheeks. "Thank you, Tink. What's for breakfast? Fish?" Anastasia teases until she comes forward and groans making the adults laugh. "We can't help it Ana, there isn't a lot of options." Tinkerbell explains with an apologetic smile. "We did make a few eggs." Killian says hoping it would make his niece happier. "Thank you, could we at least eat outside though?" Anastasia asks hopeful and Killian sighs but nods.

It didn't take much time to move their meal outside and to start eating. "So, how did you sleep?" Tinkerbell asks making conversation not noticing how Anastasia freezes for a few seconds before answering. "Pretty well, the bed was really comfortable." She says offering Tinkerbell a smile of appreciation. "That's good, I'm glad you like it." The older blonde says with a smile and they continue to eat in silence until Killian stands up with his sword drawn. "Killian what are you doing?" The girls asked shocked as they set down their meals standing up and turning around the see what Killian was facing with such a determined face. "What the heck is that?" Anastasia asks with wide eyes and Tinkerbell brings her arms around the girl pulling her back slightly expecting to find the boy since his shadow was now floating in front of the trio.

Killian swings his sword though, obviously, it flies straight through the gray shadow, thinking the shadow was now flying towards him Killian rolled on the floor and then stood up again but to his surprise he was not met by the shadow instead he was met by the laughing faces of his daughter and sister like companion. "Oh my god, no he didn't." Anastasia laughs loudly. "What the he-" Killian got interrupted by an egg getting dropped onto your head, the yolk dripping into his hair. "You are kidding." Killian said dropping his sword noticing the shadow wasn't a threat, more like a playful boy. "Oh my god, yes, again." Anastasia laughs out clutching at her stomach again for air as she continues to laugh when the shadow drops yet another egg onto his head. Killian stood like a father who had just been pranked by his children before starting to laugh himself, until Anastasia gasp. "No! Not my egg! I can't eat fish forever!" Anastasia calls out like a begging children to the shadow making the adult laugh even harder. "This is so not funny, I was looking forward to that.." Anastsia drops her sentence when she feels something land on her head and then slip off. "Egg." She finished off as she feel the creamy yolk seep throughout the top of her head onto her scalp. "Oh my god, this is the best morning ever." Tinkerbell says smiling as she laughed covering her mouth. "Shut up." Anastasia pouts as she sits down in her chair folding her arms. "Oh come on An. it'll be fine, just enjoy your fish." Killian says laughing and Anastasia smirks as an idea comes into her mind. "Fine, whatever." She says annoyed while she grabs the fish bringing it to her mouth but she quickly brings it up to gently hit Killian's cheek. "Oh my god. I know you didn't-" Killian cuts his own sentence off as he grabs his own fish and they begin to have a playful battle with the cooked fish.