𝟎𝟎𝟓

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: [𝐏𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋] 𝐏𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲 (𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚 - 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐏𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤)

Within seconds he was gone from her view but then two others came into her view, it was her uncle and Tinkerbell. "Are you okay?" Tinkerbell questions out of breath as she runs up and checks over Anastasia's form. "Did anyone come after you?" Killian questions as he too checks over his nieces figure checking for anything to confirm his worries. "No, nobody came after me and yes I'm fine." Anastasia said looking to the adults with a straight face. "Thank god you're okay. Let's bring you back to the cabin safely." Killian said bringing his arm around her as they made their way to the cabin. "It's a home, not a cabin." Tinkerbell corrects with sass evident in her voice.

"Okay, so did you find their campsite?" Anastasia asked when they entered the tree-house like hut. "I did find the campsite, I didn't find the boys." Killian said as he shut and locked the door behind them. "If they're just boys what are we so afraid of?" Anastasia questioned though she thought back to how nervous she was when she realized how fast the boys back on the beach were. "They are very skilled boys, young but trained and Pan? Well he's more of a demon than a boy." Killian explains and Tinkerbell nods in agreement making Anastasia nod herself as she took in the information. "And they know we're here?" Anastasia questions once again as she looks around the darkened home. "Of course, Pan always knows, and there is no getting on or off this island without him allowing it, which is why I am confused on why only Felix came after us." Tinkerbell says as she thinks back now becoming even more confused as she realized that only Felix came after them. "Well, Felix seems to be trusted with that type of thing. He must of sent him to find us and he must be out hunting with the other boys." Tinkerbell nodded in agreement and thought about what he said; it made since. Felix was the tallest and strongest lost boy, he had technique, skill, and speed. Plus he was almost as clever as the leader himself.

After about an hour of simply just staying in Tinkerbell's old home and talking Killian decided it was time for them to get something on their stomachs because it was getting late and as far as he knew they had ate barley anything, close to nothing all day. "I'll go get some fish from the freezer in the boat, I want you guys to stay here." The two girls nodded in agreement to his request before he stepped out of the door and went back towards the shore for the food he need to make the meal. "Do you want to go pick berries with me?" Tinkerbell questions and Anastasia frowns. "But Killian-" Tinkerbell waves off her sentence before she's even done speaking. "You'll be fine, you'll be with me plus I doubt you just want another whole meal of plain fish." Anastasia couldn't disagree to that statement and simply slipped back on her black boots before exiting the hut with Tinkerbell as they went on their search for enough berries for each of them to have a few with their fish. The two girls spent close to thirty minutes out in searching the bushes for the berries they knew were safe, they got a small bag completely filled which left them with enough for each to have a small handful.

"Alright, I have the fish, we can set up a small fire, enough so that we don't draw attention to ourselves but I'd say it's safer to eat inside." The girls yet again agreed to the captions words as he pulled the door shut with a plastic bag full of fish in his left hand. "We have berries to eat with them too." Tinkerbell informed him as she pulled out the small baggie to show him the assorted berries and he frowned. "I asked you two to stay inside." Killian said and Anastasia stood up ready to apologize from Tinkerbell quickly spoke up. "Well it was just me who went outside, I figured that wouldn't be a big deal plus she had weapons, she's trained and I had her lock the door." Killian nodded slowly but it was clear that he still didn't like the idea of his niece inside without someone with her, but then it struck Anastasia's mind that she never even took a weapon outside with her, neither did Tinkerbell other than a small knife so if they were found they would have been defenseless.