𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝟐𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐒- 𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 {𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎}

*A day before the prior chapter*

"Are you attempting to have a flirtatious encounter with me?" Pan asked his eyebrow perking up as he smirked toward the beautiful blonde haired creature but made sure to keep his distance, though she was a mermaid and not a siren he knew they still enjoyed being able to drown people. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." She replied back her smile growing as she came out of the water more to come closer to him while the other mermaids watched from their spots under the water hoping their friends attempt would work. "Oh, love." He said shaking his head with a menacing laugh that matched his smirk. "You really, really shouldn't of done that." He said shaking his head as he lifted his hand ready to snap his fingers but the creature of water took her chance not wanting the repercussions of his fingers snaping together. "And why is that? Because of the lore?" She asked keeping the same tone in her voice not wanting to show any sign of weakness near the boy that was known for using it against you. "Alright I'll bite." Pan said slightly curious as he tilted his head keeping his emerald green eyes on her brown ones. "What lore?" He questioned but he didn't expect the answer she gave. "Well." Alicia said smiling as she moved slightly away from him with a smirk as she spoke with confidence. "Rumor has it someone finally found your story book." She said and he immediately knew what she meant and it took everything in him not to blast her away right then and there but he wanted to know the rest of the information she held hostage. "And what was in said story book?" Everyone had a story book, a book that told your story, your life, and your fate. Some were able to keep their's or at least read it and others weren't as lucky. Peter Pan had never been given the chance to read his story. But he was given the chance to find most of it out by paying off an old merchant. The fish tailed girl took pride in his question and smiled as she handed over the infortmation becoming too cocky and not really taking note that when he knew what he wanted she'd be gone. "The lore says that love can break you." It didn't take a second for a small sound to ring out through the air, a snap. Then the water was empty, clear of every mermaid that had been there before hand. "Flithy things, mermaids." Pan said under his breath annoyed as he turned to leave ready to go back to the lost boys.

Pan stood watching his lost boys dance to the music he played out to them through his bamboo pipe. The boys hollered in joy as they danced heavy on their feet and flipped through the air enjoying the feel of the wind as it glided through their hair and the fire that gleamed in their eyes. "Pan." Felix nodded with an acknowledgement towards his superior. "Felix." Pan nodded back and they sat down together on a log that was located around the fire in a row with others. "Why are you not enjoying the party?" Pan asked before he went back to playing the pipe that filled the boys ears with chants. "Is it my pipe? Are you insulting my musical abilities?" The young boy questioned as he turned towards the older boy with his eyebrow lifted as he blew on the pipes with air coming straight through his rounded lips. "No, you know I love your music. I just feel like we have much more to do rather than party." And with that he nodded, Felix was different in a lot of ways. He was the most loyal to him, he was his second in command and owned up to the title, and then he also never partied the way the others did, the others would party like children all the time. Felix on the other hand only partied when he felt they deserved to, like when they would win a battle against a pirate so to him there was no reason to celebrate right now. "I do believe-" Pan's words were cut off too soon for him to finish his sentence because someone ran into the party he was another lost boy, Nick. "Pan!" Pan and Felix stood up staring at the boy who was out of breath since he ran the whole way to them from his post since we was standing guard. The rest of the lost boys stood in silence upset their celebration was being stalled but they stood waiting for orders respectfully nonetheless. "Nick." Pan said when he boy had caught his breath. "There are mermaids at the edge, they wish to speak with you." Pan glared at the brown haired boy and opened his mouth to speak but Felix beat him to it. "He banished them, if he wished to speak with them than they would still be here." Pan held his hand up as if to signal to Felix that he would handle it from this point.

"And what do those wretched sirens want?" Pan asked annoyed with them, mermaids were supposed to be kind creatures though they do have criminal habits but as soon as they are forced to stay beyond the boundaries of Neverland the magic wears off and they become sirens which have much harsher habits and natures. "They have simply requested a visit with you. They said they have information you may want about a certain pirate." He could tell the boy was nervous as he spoke so Pan simply sighed through his nose annoyed. "Felix, watch the boys. I will be back." The boys watched as he left and Felix nodded. Within seconds Pan was back near the edge of the barrier that seperated the creatures from his island. "We have information." The siren spoke it's voice was sharp and harsh as it came up through the water. There was no way for him to be able to tell who this was from before the switch because they were a dark scalely gray color, with claws and sharp teeth as well as the fact that its hair looked as if it had cream smeared through it. "So I've heard. And what if this infortmation you have that you must tell me in person." Pan asked tilting his head his eyes hard with annoyance. "If we tell you we want you to let us back onto the island." He rolled his eyes at this as he placed his hands on his hips. "You don't want to negotiate with me. You won't win, and I don't need your infortmation." He said turning around to leave and out of desperation the siren called out to the boy. "It's hook!" Pan stopped turning around. "Hook? No, he wouldn't come back here." Pan said not believing the news, there was no way the pirate would come back after all the last time he was on the island he was chased off and had to rely on Tinkerbell who probably died once she left the island. "Oh no, he's here, down just far enough so you can't sense them." He turned around. "Them?" And then it was the sirens turn to smirk. "That part is where we get paid." The siren says serious and Pan tilted his head slightly again a small pitiful pout placed on his lips. "Oh you want back do you?" He asked smiling but then he stopped and snapped bringing the sirens back into the blue water of Neverland which allowed then to turn back into the human looking mermaids they were. "Thank you." Was gasped through the mermaids and he bowed with a smirk on his lips as if he had just played a major role in an amazing movie . "You're welcome because I am kind like that. Now the information." He said motioning with his hand for them to tell him.

"Hook is here with Tinkerbell and another unknown person. She's a girl though, not that skilled at fighting, underwater fighting anyways." The mermaid added with a smirk and he immeditately knew that meant they dragged the girl off the boat. "You attacked the ship?" Pan asked and they nodded and he smiled slightly and then nodded. "Nice work. Bye now." They went to say good-bye just the same as they normally would while they swap information but then they were snapped out past the boarder again. "You liar!" Shouted a siren the voice instantly changing to a shrill sounding voice. "I never said you could live here I said you could come back, I am a man of my word. Come back with better infortmation to talk again." Pan shouted as he waved smugly smirking before he went back to his boys ready to get them ready for some time of confortation. He knew Hook and he also knew there was no way they were staying outside his vantage point if he and his partners weren't up to something that he wouldn't allow. "Boys!" He shouted and the boys instantly gathered around when his feet hit the ground. "We have company."

~~~Authors Note~~~
We believe the songs we add/ suggestion go with the chapter and are good songs in general so we would love for you to at least play them during the chapter. Also if there are any certain parts that we believe need to the song to be inhanced we will add a reminder in front of the area to play the song.

{Word count before A/N: 1556}

Much love!
-Setareh&Autumn

Much love!-Setareh&Autumn