Part 5

Your POV- '7 minutes in heaven it is'
I call everyone over. Everyone is excited to play. Good thing Maka isn't here, she would probably be too much of a baby to go with whoever she got. The doorbell rings and I run to the door. Standing before me is kid, Liz, Patty, tsubaki and black*star. "Okay, everyone go up stairs to the room in the far back to the right." I wait as everyone walks up, including soul.
The room is small, and empty. There is one closet. "Oh, um let me get something real quick.." I run to my bedroom and grab a hat, some paper and pencil. I write everyone's name on an individual piece of paper in the hat.
"Okay, so who's first?" I say, to everyone in the circle. "I'll go first." Soul says, smirking.
Soul puts his hand in the hat and draws out a name.
"It says....
Y/n..." (Wow such luck) I blush. "Okay, you have eight minutes. Seven is not symmetrical. EIGHT minutes. It's a wonderful-" "okay kid we get it!"
Souls POV I walk into the closet with y/n. This is amazing. The hottest girl at DWMA, and I'm doing sev-ER-eight minutes in heaven with her.
Your POV- the door shuts behind me.
"You ready y/n"
I blush and nod.
The light goes off.
Something touches me around my waist, soul.
He brushes his finger along my thighs.
I twitch.
I push my lips against his, his tongue enters my mouth....
He pushes me against the wall,
Next thing I know I am laying down and he is on top of me.
I moan as he starts to kiss my neck.
the door swings open.
"Oops... I guess I forgot to tell you time is up- OOH SOUL GET SOME!" Black*star says with his annoying laugh.
"Shut up." We sit back down around the circle.
"Okay kid, you pick out of the hat."
"It says... Y/n??" Kid says. Me? AGAIN?

Soul x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara