𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴.

Start from the beginning

"I'm just trying to respect his wishes Keise. That's still his child at the end of the day so his input matters just as much as mine does." I explained, starting to sweep up the puffs.

"Didn't you say that you ain't want his bitch around her? But she still be around her so obviously he ain't respecting yo wishes."

"That's because I was upset about something at the time. We talked about that whole thing and we're good on that. Mind the business that pays you." I rolled my eyes as I swept up the mess.

I grabbed the dustpan and tossed the puffs in the trash along with the container before sighing. Now I have to get some more puffs too because niggas wanna be a dickhead.

"You my business." He shrugged. "Fuck?"

"FuCk." I mocked him lowly.

"Man, Sage clean that shit up." Keise pointed at some milk that was knocked over on the floor. "Been sitting on the floor for about five minutes."

"And you've been sitting there for about five minutes and haven't cleaned the shit up so obviously it wasn't bothering you that much." I retorted, rolling my neck.

He was really working every last nerve that I had in my body and I had a feeling that he knew it but he didn't care. He was always down my back for the tiniest shit, like nigga go home.

"Man shut the fuck up and just clean the shit up."

"Go home Roger." I rolled my eyes before going back in the bathroom and grabbing a beat up ass rag before running some water over it and tossing it at Keise. "Now clean the shit up or shut the fuck up."

He started chuckling before he threw the rag back at me and I sucked my teeth before picking it up and tossing it in the sink. "Fuck nigga."

When I heard knocks on the door I glared over at Keise who sunk back in the couch cushions while I walked over to the door and opened it seeing Najae. "Why hello there."

"That ugly ass greeting." He made his way in, looking around before scrunching his face in. "Fuck he here for?"

"Cause..." I trailed off.

"I thought we went over this shit bruh." He stared at me.

"I know and-"

"Didn't we both say this nigga wasn't gon' be around Tazj until I know for sure that I can trust this nigga? How you just gon' put that shit aside to please a nigga you just met four months ago?" He asked.

"Najae it's not even like that." I sucked my teeth.

"He been around Tazj? Like in the same room as her? He been alone with her? He held her? He be changing her diapers?" He just kept asking questions.

"Yup." Keise said and I turned around so damn quick because first off, nigga you weren't supposed to say anything.

"Keise sh-"

"Nah, you shut the fuck up. I can say whatever the fuck I wanna say I'm a grown ass-"

"OKAY KEISE DAMN!" I snapped on him before closing my eyes and sighing. "Come on so you can get her."