Epilogue

4 years later

It's been four years since that day, and I still remember that day as if it was yesterday. Did I make the right decision? That question still plagues my mind every day but James never gave me a reason to regret my decision. Yes, I chose to believe him. Marcus helped to convince me, he was James' best friend and they told each other everything. Marcus clarified that Lenna and James' fling
ended a year before I came back. He told me that Lenna never seems to get over the end of the relationship and only wanted to cause trouble in James' life.

I got in touch with James two months after and we sat down and talked, I had missed him so much and I wasn't afraid to admit it. That moment was a very emotional moment for me. But in the end, I decided to give our relationship a chance and that was one of the best decisions of my life.

Now four years after I was the happiest woman alive. James and I got married two years ago. The wedding was small and beautiful, just how I wanted it. We moved back into our house in the suburbs. Life has been great, and four months I gave birth to our baby boy Nathaniel Hernandez. The new addition of the family made everyone happy.

Every two weeks we would gather for a family dinner, we were currently on our way.

"Did you pack everything for Nathaniel while I was getting ready "

"Yes"

"How many bottles did you pack "

"Three as always "

" Did you pack the pacifier "

"Yes "

"Did you-"

"Hey don't worry, I pack everything, you don't have to double-check. Have a little fate in me woman. "

"Yeah, it's just sometimes you forget the necessities "

"That was once "

"One time too many " we ride in silence after that, James always tease me saying that I take things way too seriously but one of us had to, I know that when Nathaniel got older I was going to be the bad cop while James was the good one.

We arrived at the mansion and as the door open little hands wrapped around my legs.

"Auntie Sophia " I gave Nate, and took up Joanna and hugged her. Jo is kate's daughter and the four-year-old was bursting with life.

"Auntie, mommy said I'm going to a big sister"

"Oh really "

"Yes, she said I have to love and protect my new baby brother when he comes " she leans down and whispers in my ears "he's in mommy's stomach" I laugh and carrying her further into the house. I greeted everyone, I went to talk to Athena, she was one of the new addition to the family, auntie Ava adopted her three years ago. She still is shy around everyone but seems to warm up to me. Charles also got married and he and his wife Ashley have a one-year-old daughter name, Noelle. The family was growing and everyone was happy about it.

We all sat down to have dinner, we eat and talked and laugh, it was fun and it made us appreciate the time we have together now.

Marcus suddenly cleared his throat and said, "I have an announcement to make "

There was a great big pause before he said something that would blow everyone away

"I'm getting married in a week  "

What

Bang

I looked over to see mom laying on the floor, she had just came from the kitchen where she checking up on the desert.

Did mom just faint?

                       The End
.
.
.

Omg, we are at the end of another novel, I can't believe I'm at two now.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Thoughts on the book?

This epilogue also shows a sneak peek at my neck upcoming novel. So all of you guys that have read the first book in the knight series, book 2 is here and   will start next week, so check it out

Thank you so much for your support, I love you guys