6- Return

"All passengers remember to secure yourself for landing " the pilot said, people around me starts fastening their seatbelts and I do too. I can't believe I'm in New York again , it's been three years since I've been here . Mom and dad have been trying to get me back home but I couldn't come back, New York is just fillied with too much sad and hurtful memories but the time away have done me pretty well.

Over the last three years I've made something of myself. I became a fashion designer, I've always had a passion for clothing and the set of designing and making them . After moving realised that if I had stayed in New York I would be still dependent on my parents . Moving to London has taught me how to live on my own and the responsibility that comes with it . Even though mom and dad have offered to help me out , I declined every offer .

I stepped out of the airport just to be bombarded by the press . How the he'll did they know i was landing today ? Light flash brightly as they take pictures.

Suddenly I felt a strong muscular arm slid around my waist . An electric shock ran down my spine, some how this person , I feel as if I know him .

This unknown man in a black suit and black shades leads me to a black SUV. I know right now I should be fighting for dear life but for some unknown reason I feel safe and protected . But then it came to me , ' what the he'll was I thinking ' , this person could be a serial killer who wants money in exchange for me.Before I can kick and scream i see someone familiar

"Marcus " I screamed , lugging at him

"I've missed you too" he said years smarter my eyes i didn't even notice how much I missed him , missed my family, missed New York. I pulled away wiping stray years away ,Marcus changed a lot since the last time I saw him, his hair has grown a little taller . He started working with dad two years ago and I'm so proud of him . Dad will be retiring soon and I know he can retire knowing that the company is in great hands . We saw there and tried to catch up on what happened over the years . Oh God , I've missed him soo much , who would have thought that was possible.

" why did you l leave " he asked ,here we go again , everything I called or he came to visit that question always gets brought. It's the reason he and I stopped talking for the last year and a half , we just made up a month ago and wouldn't want this to spoil it again . In  my parallel view i see the guard to my right stiffen . Why did he feels as if I know him ?

"Sophia"

"Yes"

"Your reason "

"This is not the place or time to talk about it "

He sighed " Will you ever tell me"

"No"i said , I wouldn't want to breakup a friendship older than me .

" dam n sophy, told me you were only going to spend three years. You refuse to visit , so I want to know " he tells the last part

"Drop it "

"No " he barked

" I said drop it " my voice breaks and I turn away from him , looking out the window. How do you tell your brother that the reason is his Best friend , that's the thing you don't .

.
.
.
.
.

Vote and comment