Chapter 21 - our little secrect

We were back in New York two days after the show. James and I have no been able to have a proper conversation since. When he was with me, there was always someone around and then Marcus would occupy his time when he was free. He even tried sneaking into my room the night of the show and was greeted by someone unexpected.

After the show and the after-party and all the excitement that came with it, I wanted nothing more than to get some sleep. I've been on my feet all day and with greeting people and doing interviews, I was beaten. All I wanted was James right now, I wish he was here with me. I couldn't wait for him to sneak in later tonight.

Not being able to share today with him made me sad but I knew what I was getting into before I started this relationship. NO ONE MUST FIND OUT ABOUT US. I knew everyone would be happy for us, its Marcus that I'm worried about, what would he do, what would be his reaction.

I was currently in the bathroom, having left the after-party about thirty minutes ago. Laying in the bath allowing myself to relax, after my bath, I got dressed and went for my laptop, I wanted to keep busy until James arrived. Opening it, I went to work on Kate's wedding dress, the design was made and the fabric was picked. The first sample was being made and a week after we went back home, we will be having a fitting. I had to take into consideration that by the time the wedding day arrived kate would be 7 months pregnant and the dress had to look fabulous on her.

I was going through some emails when I
heard a knock at my door, I was so excited. I ran to the door and swing it open only to be greeted by my mother.