solority | 07

"WHY, REGISTERING OUR MARRIAGE of course," That word kept ringing in her hand. What the hell was going on? Currently, they were in his car, probably going to his penthouse. "Why are you staring at me?" He finally spoke after the for so long into the drive. "Why are we registering our marriage?" She asked. Finally, she had the guts to asked.

"Oh, I needed to get you out of that hellhole. Rest up first, there's literally all the time in the world. You can use this room. Sorry for the full paintings. It's actually my art room." Jennie studied his face and realised he was talking a lot more than usual.

"There's a bed in an art room?" She asked it was awkward enough. Their relationship had turned to weird to awkward now. "Yeah, sometimes I get tired and sleep here. Here are some clothes, freshen up, sleep and we'll talk later."She just nodded. She was really tired and she missed sleeping with no worries.

HE SIGHED. He messed up big time. "Jimin, you get a quarter of my possessions along with Jungkook." He spoke and all of them dropped their spoons. "What? Are you serious? Oh god, I can finally buy the gaming computer I've been dreaming. I've dreamed of having that for so long." Jungkook threw his hands in the air.

"You really want that so much? I give you 10k and it's enough to buy the whole set including the chairs, table, monitors and everything right?" Jungkook's jaw dropped, "oh dear god Taehyung! Thank you. You can't take back that promise and you don't break promises." Taehyung just nodded as he continues to pick on his salad.

"Okay, this is getting creepy." Jimin stopped eating and studies Taehyung's face. "What's gotten into you?" He pointed his fork at him and Jungkook defensively pulled his hand away. "It's dangerous. You could get it in his eyes." He scolded Jimin. "Right Jimin, what's gotten into me?" He messed with his hair, sighing loudly that all of the people at the lounge heard him.

TAEHYUNG SIGHED FOR THE NTH TIME. "Do you want to hear a friend's problem?" He looked at them both. "Yeah, sure." Jungkook said while Jimin snickered, "yeah, it's totally you." Taehyung ignored him with a death glare. "So my friend is super-rich right, money isn't a problem for him. And there's this one kid that is in lots of trouble. It kinda reminds him of his childhood. So to safe this kid and her happy at least until she is financially stable, this guy register marriage for them both because he's really sick and he might be dead or whatsoever."

"Oh god, a paedophile. Poor kid. Have your friend heard of adoption?" Jungkook was seriously into the story. "Nah, the kid is legal already so that's why he can't take her for adoption," Taehyun explained as he awaits Jimin's answer. both of them looked at Jimin. "Marriage is the only legal option left."

"Well, one thing for sure, your friend definitely has something against the kid. Probably he loves her. If it was simple, 'I sympathise cause it reminds me of my childhood', is total bullshit. You friend registered a marriage when he could have just gave her the money and told her to live well instead he took her in this fake marriage cause he was hoping she felt the same. That's my tea on that."

FAKE MARRIAGE.
Why did he do that anyway? He stares at the registration marriage form that was on the kitchen table. He peeked at her and saw that she was sleeping. God, his mind is a wonder. No one knows what he's thinking. Certainly even himself. 

Since it was still early, he decided to doze off for a few minutes before he makes them dinner. There was a new dream again. "I'm so gonna ruin your painting," A girl chuckled, she was a mess. The floor was a mess and so was he. The paintings was definitely different from his usual ones. It was adorned with colours. He watched himself dipped his hand into the painting and smudge her cheeks with that. 

That's a first. He was laughing loudly as the girl did the same to him. He caught her in his arms and they started swaying, their faces were close to one another. It seemed like she was about to kiss him that he closed his eyes but the girl took the paint and smudge his face instead. Laughing brightly. "Kid," He called her, playing with the paint. "I lo--"

AND HE WOKE UP. Drenched in sweat. Normally people wouldn't call that a bad dream but for him it was. He was born with supernatural powers. And supernatural powers came with a curse. There was no way he would be associate with the girls in the dreams. Keeping their distance is a must. But the problem was, who was that girl? 

It wasn't until she knew it was late evening when she smells very nice cooking. Her stomach growled and she was embarrassed over how loud it was. She took a quick shower, her hair was still dripping wet and went out to the kitchen.

"Oh, right on time. You must be hungry kid," He patted her head as he continued cooking. "About the marriage thing..." She started. "Don't worry too much about it, it's a fake one. Since you're a student, you're allowed to stay here. You can help me with my job and around the house. I take that as payment. If something happens to me, you'll get a quarter of my possession. And if you ever fall in love with someone, we'll divorce quietly. I can pay people to keep our marriage a secret. But I need to meet that man first, I need to make sure he'll treat you right cause you're under my care for now." He pats her head. 

That night he couldn't sleep again. Every time he slept he kept whimpering. The girl said that he was screaming in his sleep. That's a first for him. Now they are in the living room. The girl, Jennie was watching a Netflix movie or whatever it was and he was next to her. "You look dead tired,"

"Come on, let's get you to bed." She pulled his hand and he obligated. He was dead tired. He had a meeting the next day and luckily for Jennie, she didn't have any class. She helped him to bed, tucking him even. She lit him a candle and waited next to his side. "Close your eyes, my mother used to sing me this lullaby when I can't sleep." The lullaby was soft and calming. He can feel her fingers run softly on his forehead to the bridge of his nose and that put him to sleep.