57

Chaeyoung's POV

We basically ran back to the car, and speed off.

"I've never been this scared in my life." Jennie said while shaking.

"Thanks for your support guys." I said.

"You better be thankful. Because there's not many people here who wants to go to a murderer's house." Jisoo said and laughed.

"So what's next?" Jennie asked, but I don't know what to do next.

"I saw that little girl. We have to get her out of there as soon as possible." I said try not to cry when I remember how scared she is.

"Well whatever you do we got your back." Jennie said and pat my back assuring.

************************************

I walked into my house and saw Yeri and aunt Lora is talking.

"Hi." I said to gain their attention.

"Hey, where have you been?" Aunt Lora asked.

"Writing a paper, I'm at Jennie's house." I said.

"Yeri was just saying that you're going to start babysitting her kids."

"Y-yeah." I said and smiled. I hope Yeri is just lieing about that.

"Well I have to go now. Bye." Aunt Lora said and leave us alone.

"Sorry I have to give your aunt an excuse." Yeri said.

"No no it's ok. Where is Lisa?" I said and looked around but didn't saw her.

"I don't know." She shrugged "we only communicated with notes, she write me some notes."

I saw Lisa opened the basement door and looked at me. I saw her release a sigh of relief and ran towards me then hug me tightly.

"Are you ok? She didn't do anything to you right babe?" She asked me cupping my cheeks.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"Did you find that little girl?"

I grab Lisa's hand and walked to the couch and sit down.

"Yeah. Miss Watson locked her in a room. But I talked to her and... she was so scared." I try not to cry.

Lisa squeezed my hand.

"Can't we call the police?" I said to Yeri almost begging.

"I have tried but they didn't do anything." Yeri said on the verge of tears.

"I told that little girl I will going to rescue her and I can't leave her there." I said practically sobbing.

"Hey look at me," Yeri said,"we are going to get her out soon."

"We will find a way." Lisa side hugged me.

I hope it's not too late.

_________________________________

40 votes for this chapter.

Ranked #1 in Chaelisa💕💕

Thank you so much💕💕💕🤗