32

Chaeyoung's POV

It was finally Friday. I can't tell if I'm excited or dreading for the date?

Jisoo is a sweet and nice girl so I think it would will be fine.

I started to going through my clothes,  Irene offered me to pick out something for me to wear. But I refused.

"What happened in here?" Lisa asked.

Everywhere clothes scattered in my room.

"I'm just finding something nice to wear for tonight." I said.

"Well, you look beautiful in everything."

"Thanks." I blushed.

I looked over to her, she was watching TV laid on my bed.

I never noticed how fit she is. She has a hot and sexy body. She has pretty big brown eyes, cute nose, plump lips. Simply she is beautiful. I never noticed her kissable lips.

"Are you okay, Chae?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah. Sorry lost in thought." I lied and looked back at my clothes.

Why am I thinking about Lisa like that when I'm going on a date with Jisoo, plus Lisa and me are only friends and that's all we are ever going to be.

"Okay I'm just going to wear this." I said and showed that to Lisa.

It's a blue long sleeved shirt and a black skirt not too much. She gives me thumbs up and smiled.

I go inside my bathroom and take my time to make me look like perfect.

Aunt Lora wanted to help me for my first ever date since my mom isn't alive, but her boss is making her overtime. I told her its okay so that she wouldn't get upset.

I take a deep breath and shake my head trying not to get upset.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Are you okay in there?" Lisa asked.

I open the door.

She looks at me, "are you okay?" She asked again.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be." I give her a small smile and put some lipstick on.

She doesn't look like she believes me but doesn't say anything.

"You look beautiful." Lisa said.

"Thank you." I looked down.

I heard the door bell rang. Jisoo is early.

"Everything will be fine, just took deep breaths." Lisa told me as we walked down the stairs and into the living room.

I look at Lisa one more time and open the door. Jisoo looks nice, she is all dressed up.

"Hello, you look beautiful." Jisoo said and smiled at me.

"Thanks. You too." I said awkwardly.

"You ready?" Jisoo asked.

"Yap." I nod.

"Have a good time." Lisa said to me, I give her a small smile and walked out of the door.

_________________________________

I'm extremely sorry for not updating. But now I'm back. Thank you for your support readers. I love you all. Please keep supporting me❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏...