17

Chaeyoung's POV

"What else do you miss?" I ask her hoping I'm not intruding.

"I miss just being outside feeling the sun on my skin, I miss talking to people I've had no to talk to in a really long time." She sighs.

"I'm sorry. Well you can talk to me." I said hoping to make her feel better.

"Thanks" she gives her a small smile.

Then the door bell rang. I went to the door and Lisa went to the kitchen.

I open the door.

"Hey" I say. "Here you go." I hand the pizza boy the cash. I closed the door.

"Do you want a plate?" I heard Lisa yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes" I yelled back.

"And napkin?"

"Yes yes"

I set the pizza on the coffee table.

"Here" Lisa says handing me a plate and a napkin.

"Thanks" I said and we sat down on the couch. Then we proceed to watch the movie.

After some time

"I'm home" aunt Lora said.

"Hey" I said and look at aunt then to Lisa.

"How's your day?" Aunty said as she sits in the loveseat.

"Good" I said try not to laugh.

The rest if the night was pretty normal except for the fact that we are living with a ghost. But at least I know If I heard a voice that is Lisa.

She seems very nice,but I can't help but think about those murder stories. Did she really killed her mother and sister? And then committed suicide herself? She doesn't seems crazy but I don't really know her after all. She could be planning to kill me.

________________________________

So this is a short chapter. I'm honestly tired because of this late evening classes. And I do have to write other stories too. If you guys didn't check my other stories please check out. I'm sleepy 😴😴😴😴😴