5

Chaeyoung's POV

"Wake up Rosé" I heard aunt Lora yelled.

"I'm up I'm up" I said half asleep. I sit up and looked at the other side of the bed, thinking about last night. I swear it felt like someone sat on the bed but I must of been dreaming.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen, aunt Lora making breakfast.

"Morning" I said as I graduated a cup if coffee.

"Good morning honey" she smiled at me. "Want some pancakes?"

"Yes please" as she give me a plate of pancakes.

"Did you have a good night sleep?" She asked.

"Yeah. But it strange being in a new house." I say as I take a huge bite.

"We will get used to it" she give me a small smile. I shrugged, I guess I'm just homesick.

After breakfast we sit in the living room watching movies mostly Disney movies.

"Hey do you want some ice cream?" She asked out of the blue.

"Sure"

"Okay I'll go and buy some." She said. I know she isn't a fan of Disney, I'm sure she will take her time. But I like that she does make a effort.

"Okay" she said and went out, leaving me alone in the house for the first time.

I continue watching the movie, but suddenly I heard a noise. I pause the movie and listen carefully. I heard it again and I'm sure it's coming from the basement. I walk over to the basement door and take a deep breath before open it. I'm not scared but I still feel the need to say "hello" like an idiot. Thankfully no replied. But I swear I saw someone's shadow, "no it's my imagination" I say and walk down the stairs to get a look. I don't have a game plan so I really hope that it's my imagination but right now I feel like the girl in the beginning of a horror film who died because she's an idiot.

Just as I start looking around I feel a hand on shoulder.

____________________________