Chapter 25: What Now?

Catra's P.O.V

"Everyone is here. Everyone we've known since we were kids, is here." I said to Adora as we sat outside the guest room. Waiting to be told what was going to happen to the other and Scorpia.

"And Scorpia." Adora said with a hint of jealousy. I turned to her and saw her face was squished together. She really was jealous.

"Oh yeah Scorpia. She really is something huh?" I gave Adora a fake sigh. She turned to me and looked at my expression. "Wait, what?" Adora became a bit angry and punched my shoulder playfully.

I turned towards her and laughed. "Aw, is Adora jealous?" Adora sighed and smiled as she looked down. "Catra you son of a-" "The others! They're okay!" Bow screamed as he ran towards us.

I stood saying, "Are you?" Adora laughed as she stood next to me and grabbed my hand. I looked down at it. Man am I ever going to get used to that?

Adora smiled at me as she looked up from our hands. I guess she hasnt either. Bow pointed us to the door where the others were being treated. I never really thought about what my relationship with them was.

We were all preoccupied at doing the right thing. Being looked up to by everyone else. Lonnie and Rogelio were great in training. They were always on top of things. At least whenever I was there. Kyle needed more training then us but he seems okay right now.

He seemed like he had been doing the most work out of everyone. He was the most hurt anyway.

Adora and I walked into the room and saw all three of them on their cots. Lonnie was sitting up and talking to Rogelio who was next to her. Kyle was across from them and he was laying down being looked at more closely then the other two.

"Hey." Lonnie greeted as Adora and I walked in. Adora waved as I nodded my head towards her. I walked towards Lonnie and Rogelio and sat next to them. "So what happened?" I asked. Adora glared at me softly saying my name as Lonnie waved her off. "Its fine. This is quite the sight."

Adora smiled as she sat down next to me. "It was technically Shadow Weaver. When we came back she made things worse." I looked at Adora as she grabbed my hand. I squeezed hers as I thought back to what Shadow Weaver used to do. It must have only gotten worse.

"Anyway, she sent us out to get more first ones tech for better equipment I guess. I don't even think she knows what she's doing." I chuckled at Lonnie as Rogelio nodded along with what she was saying, casually looking at Kyle every now and then.

"But we went out and got everything in one of the tanks and then we were caught up in this, fire rain stuff. It was like snowing lava. But it damaged the outside of the ship. And we didn't know what had caused the damage at first so we all went outside to look but we were burnt." I looked at Lonnie's arms and Rogelio's then at Kyle's whole body. I pointed at Kyle waiting for her to explain.

"We all rushed back inside and tried to think of what to do. Then we realized that we needed to fix the tank to get out of there. We got a call from Shadow Weaver and she screamed at us to get going. So we were trying to decide who would go. But we couldn't of course because when does threeway rock paper scissors work out?" Lonnie smiled as Rogelio laughed to himself.

Adora laughed with them too as I smiled. But inside I felt bad for them. They were left with this while I just stayed with Adora. But at the same time, I know that this was the right choice. I would be alone if I stayed.

"So Kyle decided to go out for us. We didn't know what he was going to be able to do but we trusted him. Kyle was out there for about five minutes with a soldier helmet. We went outside and found him on the ground being almost surrounded by the 'snow.' Rogelio and I helped him back into the tank as we realized he had fixed it and we got out of there."

Lonnie looked at Kyle. He looked terrible. He had burns everywhere and he had lost consciousness.

"We all got back to the Fright Zone and we were immediately yelled at by Shadow Weaver. We had used one part of the tech and it had burned. But we weren't dead and we had the rest. That didn't matter to her. All she wanted was that stupid tech. She hit all of us. Kyle most of all since he said it was his fault."

Rogelio looked over at Kyle and he got a sad expression on his face. He looked back at Lonnie and then down at his lap. He really cared for Kyle. They both did.

"Then we were trying to help Kyle but you guys showed up and helped us." I looked at Adora as she smiled at Lonnie reassuring.

"But you have no idea what to do with us now. right?" Lonnie asked. Adora got up and then held her hand out to me to help me up. I took it and got up with her as well. "That's not entirely true. We just need to know if we can trust you. And considering you just came in here and trusted us to help you, says a lot about it." I said as Adora nodded her head agreeing with me.

"But we still have to talk about it. And with Scorpia here we may need to separate you until we know that you aren't going to do anything to endanger Bright Moon. Which I don't think you will but I want to be sure." Lonnie and Rogelio nodded.

Lonnie laid back down saying, "We will stay. We will also be on our best behavior." Lonnie said laughing as I did as well. Rogelio nodded and went to sit with Kyle as a few people were still looking at him.

Adora and I left the room that everyone was in and faced each other. Her face was sad. She felt bad. I could tell just from her expression. "Adora. It's okay. They are okay and they will stay that way if we help them." Adora nodded as she shrunk and hugged me. She just stayed there in my arms for a few minutes.

I heard her begin to cry. I felt the urge to pull away and ask what was wrong but I knew she needed this. She just needed me to be there. Not ask anything or say anything. Just be there for her. "Catra."

Adora said as she stayed hugging me. "What's going on?" I asked her. "I'm ready." She said to me as she pulled back a little bit. "Ready for what?" I asked as her eyes were threatening to spill more tears. "I'm ready to know what Shadow Weaver did. To us. To me. Why I can't think of it right now. I want to know now."

I nodded as I walked with Adora into an empty room and shut the door behind us. I hope she's okay after this. Is all I was thinking.