Wood

<Oliver's P.O.V.>

I went to the quidditch game with Harry to check out the competition. Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff, that'd be a good game. I had heard about what happened to Maci earlier; she was so brave to be playing in the game still, but, that was her, brave, caring, spirited, beautiful. Uhh....I mean.... Who am I kidding? I have had a crush on her since her first year, watching her as her eyes lit up when she saw the great hall for the first time. Well, when I found out her and Potter started dating last year I was so angry; that's when I told myself I would give up on her. "Oliver??" Potter nudged me bringing me back to reality. "Sorry." I managed to say. Maci was doing amazing today, their team was up 30-20. All of a sudden bludgers started to fly out at her, she tried to stay calm. After they stopped she got her mount back on her broom. Everyone thought the game would go back into play but then out of nowhere another bludger hit her and knocked her off her broom. I grabbed my broom from under my robe (hey, you never know when you're going to need it) and mounted it, flying over to her. Her eyes were closed, getting ready for the fall I would not let her take. I caught her in my arms and she opened up her eyes. Her eyes got huge when she saw it was me who had caught her. Did she not like me? Had she wished it was someone else? Is there something wrong with me?

<Maci's P.O.V.>

"Oliver." I whispered. He looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back, I mean how couldn't I? It was OLIVER WOOD who had caught me in his arms. Shit, Liam. I looked back over to the stands to see him smile over to me and wave. I smiled and waved back, Oliver looking over when I did.

<Liam's P.O.V.>

Thank god, someone had caught her. I wish it could have been me but I haven't even mounted a broom before. When she fell into his arms, I saw the way he looked at her. I guess I would be competeing for her feeling then.