𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

Start from the beginning

Me: Kk.

I blush. "What got my best friend blushing over here." Tiff ask. I show her the text messages and she smiles. "Bihhh ya ass going on a date!"

"Tiffany shut the hell up. Hakeem is in there." I remind her.

"Aww shit. My bad." She apologizes. "Yea, you should defienitly go but what about Hakeem? You know how overprotective your brother is. Plus your talking to his BEST FRIEND Naomi!"

"I know. I know. But what I do ain't nun of Hakeems business really. Plus he picking up Kayla and they gone be spending time together. So i'll have plenty of time to spend on this date with Roddy. Hakeem aint gone know a thing."

Tiff sighs and say "Kk, just please be careful cause you know Hakeem don't play."

"I know. But him and Roddy are best friends. He wouldn't hurt somebody that close to him. Who knows? He'll probably ship us." I say shrugging my shoulder. "U gone be ok while I go on this date?"

"No duuhhh. Go enjoy yourself girl.

"Thx." I hug her.

_______________

After going out to eat with Tiff and Keem, I stayed in the house chillin with them for two more hours. Hakeem just had left so, he could spend time with his daughter, Kayla.

As soon as he pulled off, I went into my bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, curled my hair, and did my makeup. I slipped on a yellow, orange, black, and white striped dress. I styled it with a white Balenciaga purse and a pair of black heels.

 I styled it with a white Balenciaga purse and a pair of black heels

My phone rings from a notification

Roddy👀

Roddy👀: Im outside

Me: Kk, im walking out now

I hug Tiff and tell her bye. I go downstairs, grab my charger and go outside.I see Roddy in his Benz and I smile at him.I walked up to his car, he got out to hug me. My face was in the crook of his neck. He slipped his hands down to my ass.

I smacked his hand and he laughed. I pointed at him and chuckle. He then opened the door for me and I got in. He got on the highway to Los Angeles.

_______________

Roddy pulls up to a fancy restaurant called "Water Grill." He gets out the car and walks over to my side and opens the door for me. We walk inside the building and the receptionist greets us. "Hello, welcome to Water grill. Do you have a reserved table? She asks. "Yea. It's reserved for the Moores." He replied back. I look up at him furrowing my eyebrows. "Moores?" I whisper into his ear smiling. He nods. "We got your table. Follow me." The worker says. "I held onto his arm as we walked towards our table.

We sat down at our table and a waitress came over to us. "Hi my name is Nikki. What type of drinks can I get for yall?"

"I would like some white wine." I spoke softly. "Ok and what about you?" The waitress said eyeing Roddy. "Same thing." He replies.

"Ok.." She heads into the kitchen and I guess I was mean mugging her because Roddy chuckles and say "Why you mugging her?"

"I'm not." I say rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry bae. Ian checking for ha." He replies.

I look up at him and smile.

___________

We ate our food and talked a lot. I told him about my childhood. Even though he knew some cause Hakeem is his best friends, of course. He also talked to me about his childhood. He talked about how his mom and dad raised him. He also talked about how his dad was killed from gun violence and how our dads were best friends. He talked about why he hustlin and why he built his studio. I also listened to some of his music. Its fye for real!!

It was time to pay for the bill and I gave the waiter my credit card. "Uhn Uhn. What you doing bae?" Roddy asked.

"Paying." I replied. "Nah when you with me, you dont gotta pay for shit." He replies back. I roll my eyes and sit back in the seat. The waitress hands me my card back and takes Roddy's card. The waitress goes to the front to enter his information in so the food could be payed for. "I'm giving her a tip then. It don't matter what you say either." I say to Roddy. He chuckles and says "Aight."

After paying, we walk out of the restaurant and get back into the car. As he driving, I stare at him. He finer than a muthafucka. His muscles, eyes, smile, everything. He looks at me and say "What?" I bite my lip and say "Shut up. Let me look at whats mine." He smiles and puts his hand on my thigh.

_______________

We pull up in front of the house, but I don't want to leave him. "Bye Roddy." I pout. He laughs. "What?" He asks. "Nun." I sigh. He reaches over and kisses me deeply. I kiss him back and our kiss gets stronger.

I pull away, pecking his lips. "I gotta go inside. Imma see you tomorrow at the studio?" I asked rubbing his bottom lip with my thumb.

"Yea." He smiles. I peck his lips again and get out the car. I go into the house and go upstairs. Tiffany was sleep. I took a shower, and did the usual night routine. I put on a yellow onesie and I put my phone on the charger.

I heard the front door open. I went downstairs and seen Hakeem and Kayla. "Hey Neice." I say excitedly. "Hey TT Omi." I hug her and give her a kiss on her forehead. "TT finna go to bed.Love you."

"I love u TT." Kayla says making my heart melt.

I walk back upstairs and check my phone. I see a text from roddy.

Roddy💗

Roddy💗: Goodnight

Me: Goodnight😙

I set my phone back on my dresser and dozed off.

__________________

𝒀𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒓𝒓𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒆💞!!

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌?𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕! 𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆!

𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔?

𝑻𝒉𝒙 4 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝑼𝑨𝑯𝑯𝑯💋