Chapter 35

"If you look to your left, you can see what used to be Avengers Tower. It was bought by Norman Osborne, who made it into Oscorp."

"Did he make the radioactive spiders that bit all of us?"

"I don't know. He could have."

Peter swung past the group over to Central Park. The group eventually caught up with him and sat on top of the Empire State building.

"There's a whole view from up here."

"Wait until we get to fight here. There will be more things to swing on."

It was starting to get dark so the group headed back.

"How was the tour Spiderling?"

"It was great. It has been so long since I've done that."

"I remember when Tony banned you from patrolling the city."

"And Ned was my man in the chair."

Peter told his group the stories of him swinging around New York when he was in high school, fighting Thanos, and killing Mysterio. Thor looked over at Carol who was teaching the group about the Kree and Skrull war. 

"Have any of you heard of Yon Rogg?"

"Who's that?"

"He was my mentor on Hala. He was also part of the Star Force with me."

"Was he a good guy?"

"Not when I found out my actual name was Carol Danvers and I had been wiped of my memories. He tried to kill me several times, but I ended up sending him back to Hala in an escape pod. Then we met about thirty years later in a S.H.I.E.L.D base. I had thought he died helping Thor come back to Earth, but it turns out it wasn't him. He knocked me out and took me to an abandoned Hydra base, which was really boring."

"What happened in the bunker?"

Carol stood there for a second, and didn't respond. Thor saw her about to panic and stepped in. 

"She figured out where he had taken her and attempted to escape. He didn't let her leave so we had to go there and kick his butt. She did get to beat the absolute crap out of him though."

"That's sounds like a great story."

"It was."

The group left the training room and headed to the kitchen. Thor sat there with Carol, who was still standing there. 

"You okay?"

"I'm good."

"I covered up for you. Yon Rogg was an asshole to you."

"Thank you for doing that. I was staring to panic there."

"I refuse to tell them the actual story. It was an awful one."

"If someone paid you a dollar, you would kill him."

"I would kill him for free."

Carol laughed at Thor, who just rolled his eyes.

"It's true."

"I know it is. That's what makes it so funny."

"How's the Asgardians doing?"

"Odin and Frigga like the future. I still haven't told Odin he was killed by Hela."

"Is Hela your sister?"

"Yeah. And now she's back."

"It's a bad family reunion for you."

"At least Loki isn't that bad."