🌙 RULES

❝USUALLY I'D SAY SCREW RULES, BUT YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR DEBUT VERY SERIOUSLY

❝USUALLY I'D SAY SCREW RULES, BUT YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR DEBUT VERY SERIOUSLY.❞

#1 | BE KIND AND RESPECTFUL
one of my big rules to not only be nice and respectful to myself, but to eachother! it stresses me out seeing others argue, though i've never personally witnessed it on one of my afs, i have heard it happen before.

#2 | BE ACTIVE
• this rule is very important! i expect you to be active when you apply and if you're accepted, please don't disappear! i really hate when that happens because it makes me think i didn't do a good job or something like that. there will be active checks plus other things i might put up for you to look out for. also, make sure to let me know of any hiatuses or username changes!

#3 | BE PATIENT
• i can be a bit slow with updates sometimes but with the whole quarantine thing, although i'm an essential worker, i might be able to update more often. i do get writers block sometimes too though so again, please be patient!

#4 | FORMS
• i will be allowing pastebin, google docs, and commented forms! the form is a bit lengthy, but it's mainly basic stuff. i expect them to be clean and organized. if english isn't your first language, don't stress, i completely understand! as of right now, you can only apply once, but i'll let ypu guys know of any changes.

#5 | FACE CLAIMS
• this time around, there will be no ethnicity bending! i have created a list, and if there are some missing, it's either they don't fit a slot or they don't reach the age limit. the age gap between the character and face claim is about 2 or 3 years difference unless they really fit. the height and weight of your character will also have to match the height and weight of the face claim, if that makes sense (unless told otherwise). there will be a face claim help with the slots and if you see a star or something next to a face claim in that fc help, it means i highly encourage you to use that face claim.

#6 | SLOTS
• there will be no reserving slots. i'm not really a fan of that, i'll be honestly. this also isn't first come first serve, it's more what form appeals to me more. at times, if i only have one form for a slot and i like the form, i'll probably accept it. also! if you aren't accepted, i might have a small role for your character. i haven't decided completely yet, but there is a chance.

#7 | FOLLOW ME
• now, this isn't mandatory, but i do post on my notice board teasers and updates and stuff like that so i'd recommend doing so :) (i've also been stuck at about the same follower number so i'd be awesome if you did :))

#8 | PASSWORD
• this password is: who is your seventeen bias + favorite seventeen song (if you don't stan them, just put your favorite boy group)

any questions? ask here!