CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3WORD COUNT: 4289

CHAPTER 3
WORD COUNT: 4289

LOCATION: Pledis dorms
DATE: Thursday, August 4th, 2016
TIME: Later Afternoon (5-6 PM)

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

YOO HYEMI LOOKED DOWN the hall as she had a suitcase in tow, a backpack on her back. She saw two of her members ahead of her, Ichika and Kiyomi, as they too had bags with them.

She approached them, waiting until they were done with their conversation in their native language. When she assumed they were at a breaking point, Hyemi cleared her throat. The two Japanese girls turned around and smiled at the freshly 17 year old girl.

"Hi Hyemi! How are you today?" Ichika asked in Korean. Hyemi smiled, thinking about the progress Ichika has made already since more of the members have been helping her.

Hyemi made eye contact with Ichika, "I'm good today, about ready to take a nap to be honest." Hyemi answered, Ichika seeming to understand without needing translation, "Are we the only ones here? Are we still waiting for everyone else?"

Kiyomi shook her head, "Most of us are here, we're just waiting for Luce." She answered, referring to Joori by her nickname.

"Just her?" Hyemi questioned.

"Pretty much. Haeun went to go find her." Said Kiyomi, "I bet she's talking to Hoshi senior and got distracted."

The door of the new dorm for Moonlight opened up, revealing Minseo and Yeonjae. The two were dressed in comfortable clothes just like everyone else.

"Oh hey unnies." Yeonjae said, motioning them in. Minseo took Hyemi's suitcase to help her out, causing Hyemi to pat her on the head.

Upon entering the dorm, Hyemi's heart dropped in a not so good way. The dorm was rather, small. Once you enter, there was a small entryway, and from there you can see almost every door from there. There was a kitchen with an island to the left and right in from were two doors, Hyemi assumed they might be bedrooms or a bathroom. On the right was the medium sized living room where the members sat around, suitcases and bags laying about. on the same wall as the entryway was a couch, and on the other side of the couch was a little space containing two more doors, Hyemi assuming once again that there were bedrooms or a bathroom over there.

Hyemi stood right in the middle of the room, glancing around as the girls looked at her. Hyemi blinked fastly, putting her bag on the ground, "Please tell me we're gonna be a bigger dorm." She said quietly into the silence.

Iseul rolled her eyes, "I sure hope this isn't permanent or else I'm saving up to get the heck out of here." She scoffed.

Yebin motioned for Hyemi to sit near her, "Haeun is going to explain the situation after us, let's sit and wait for now as she gets Joori. I would've gone to get her but our manager insisted, hopefully she doesn't scold Joori too hard..." Yebin explained, suddenly getting worried.