Griphook was there to help him once more and took him down to his vault. He pondered how much money he'd actually need to get all of his shopping done.

"Griphook? I know you might not know the answer but I was wondering...how much do you think it would cost to buy a new wardrobe completely? I'm afraid I'm not sure how much I need to withdraw today and I'd rather not waste your valuable time by coming back again later."

"Usually wizards and witches pull out one to fifteen galleons. It depends on the wealth of the family and the quality as well as quantity of clothing. Old bloodlines are known for spending twenty to thirty galleons on an entirely new wardrobe. School supplies are usually a galleon or two depending on your classes and quality of your supplies."

"Thank you." He grabbed at least a hundred galleons and filled the rest of his bag with sickles and knuts before leaving.

He had ten galleons transfered over to muggle pounds and made his way to Madam Malkins.

"Yes, are you looking for new school robes dear?" The witch hadn't even looked up from the robes she was hanging.

"Actually, I'm updating my wardrobe completely." She looked up from the precut robes and spotted him. Clearly she wasn't used to people wanting an entirely new wardrobe this close to school starting.

"Oh Mr. Potter, what a pleasure to see you again! It's been too long. Come, I haven't updated your measurements in almost two years. Stand just there," she pointed to a raised stool and had a quick-quotes quill jot down measurements that her tape measured out. "Perfect, now what sort of school robes would you like? Any particular fabric you're partial to?"

"I've no idea, what do you have to offer?" Several sets of Egyptian Giza cotton school robes later, she broached the subject of formal robes, underattire, casual robes and nightclothes. The formal robes he had designed with many buttons halfway up his chest. He planned on pairing those with deep purple or green silk shirts and black vests. Casual robes were made out of a variety of material, again all black. His cloaks were made from both heavy and light material in a few different colors, both with many buttons and clasps as well as the minimal amount. The heaviest winter cloak had buckles instead of buttons or clasps. He liked how it made him look.

He stuck to silk boxers for undergarments in a wide variety of jewel toned colors and plain black socks.

After gathering the rest of his school supplies, he followed the map Madam Malkin had given him to direct him to the more muggle-oriented clothing shop. She had said it was pretty up to date with current muggle fashion but that they could procure anything he wanted.

Ambrosia's Attire was in a cute building and was rather small from the looks of it. Once inside, Harry took back his first impression-the place had obviously been enlarged inside with magic.

"Good afternoon, I'm Ambrosia. What can I help you find today Mr...?"

"Potter." He was pleased when she didn't immediately look for the scar or seem flustered. "I've met some people over the summer that had some interesting clothing and I found I really enjoyed the look of it. I was wondering if you could help me."

"Sure thing, can you describe the clothes to me or perhaps draw them down so I can get an idea?"

"Most everything was black, either skin tight or baggy-but in a good way. Lots of silver accessories and chains, one had a shirt made out of some sort of holey material. A lot of layers too."

"I know just the style you're talking about. Come with me to the back, we keep all the good stuff back there." She led him to the back room where racks of seemingly random clothes hung everywhere.