1.

first day of school
august 25th
chapter one

students made their way to classrooms after the familiar sound of a school bell echoed through the building. slowly the hallway became clearer until there was no students nor teachers at all. though one new student was picking up his steps to reach the room that was written on the paper given to him when he went into the front office a few minutes ago. the corridors were nothing like a labyrinth, so the short blonde found himself in front of his first-class in less than a couple minutes. anxiety coursed through his body as he raised his fists before gently knocking on the wooden door. voices that could be once heard in the room no longer made their way to the boys ears, and he was confused until the door burst open to a lady slightly taller than him.

the lady had long black hair with a thin fringe that sat just above her eyelashes. she was a moderate height and had a thin figure, overall, she looked like she was in her mid-thirties. the new student smiled kindly at the women he suspected to be his teacher, the older returned it before motioning for him to come in. "this year we have a new student joining us. i'm mrs lee by the way. would you like to introduce yourself?" her voice was soft and comforted the nervous boy who nodded before looking over what seemed to be a colony of students when really there was no more than twenty. "h-hey, m-my name is p-park jimin, and i'm f-from busan."

while the new boy looked around the class with a small smile, one raven couldn't help but have instant heart eyes directed towards the short boy. "okay jimin, place yourself next to jungkook. raise your hand jungkook." so he did, the raven proudly put his hand up and puffed out his chest to look even manlier than he already did. with small steps, jimin made his way over to jungkook and sat down next to him at the desk with only two seats. the older looked at the youngers side profile and bit his lip. "hey i'm jeon jungkook." he said and winked towards the blonde when the said boy looked up. "u-uh hi." the other answered awkwardly, fiddling with his fingers. "i'm from busan as well." he said in his sexy busan accent. the smaller boys eyes widened as he smiled brightly at the other. "really?" the latter asked excited, earning a nod from the former.

for the rest of the double period, the two found themselves getting along well, by the end of it they had become somewhat friends. though jungkook mostly flirted with the new boy, the younger just acted obliviously and continued being kind to him. the raven found himself immediately attracted to the blonde who had a curvy petite body and plump lips that went with his godlike face. the blonde must admit that the tall, muscular boy that sat next to him was very handsome, but he wouldn't let himself catch feelings this soon or at all. he wasn't him he had to think about but his beautiful daughter he currently had waiting at his cousins' cafe for him, waiting for her father to come to pick her up and spend the rest of the day with her.

the bell finally rang, and both busan boys began to pack up their things, excited to have their first break. "would you like to eat with my friends and i?" jungkook asked the blonde who bit his lip for a moment before softly nodding. the two walked out into the crowded hallways, being pushed around by many girls, jimin quickly grabbing the elders muscular arm for comfort. "jungkook-oppa!" a girl yelled, and jimin looked up to the raven. "is t-that your g-girlfriend?" the short boy asked and detached himself from the said boys arm that he was wrapped around. jungkook quickly grabbed jimin's arm and wrapped it around his own. "no. i-i'm quite a popular person at the school, so uh many girls try to date me but don't worry i don't have a girlfriend." he assured and held the boy close to him making the shorter blush.

after getting through the crowd of girls and some boys, jungkook and the new boy were able to place themselves down at a table with four other boys. "who is this cutie jungkook? taking him home?" a brunette boy winked earning a glare from the said boy. "no. this is the new boy, jimin. he is going to eat with us from now on." the other nodded before smiling at the short boy. "my name is kim namjoon. i'm like the dad of the group." a white-haired male told with a dimpled smile. jimin's mind instantly went to jin and how he was as a mother, the two seemed perfect for each other. "i'm min yoongi, and these are my boyfriends. jung hoseok the brunette and kim taehyung the blue-haired one." the boy with silver hair told. "i'm p-park jimin." he said in a soft voice, with that all of them beginning to eat and talk. "come on, i'll take you up to get food." jungkook told and walked with jimin to the food.

once the two came back, questions immediately came from taehyung mouth directed towards the blonde. "where are you from? why did you come to this school? do you have any siblings or family? how old are you? are you single? are you gay-" hoseok quickly slapped a hand over his mouth chuckling before giving an apologetic look to jimin. "i-i'm from busan but moved about two years ago. i-i moved because of- hmm doesn't matter. i don't have a-any siblings b-but i don't s-see my parents often as t-they are still i-in busan. i'm only s-seventeen. uh- yeah i'm single and g-gay." he told before lowering his head. "hey, don't worry. we won't judge that you are gay. all of us are anything but straight. i'm bisexual for example." the raven told and wrapped an arm around his waist, earning a small smile and blush from jimin.