- ʜᴏᴏᴋ ᴜᴘ · sᴀᴍ.ᴛ · sᴍᴜᴛ -

This chapter contains sexual content. If you are uncomfortable reading intimate actions, go back to a fluff or gif

warning: NSFW, alcohol, riding

^^^

I huffed as I swiped left again on the dating app I had been on for far too long

I huffed as I swiped left again on the dating app I had been on for far too long. After a long and painful breakup, my friend suggested online dating. Most of the guys on here were looking for hookups but there were the odd few who actually wanted something more. There is quite a lot of cute guys but you never know if that person is actually behind the screen.

The next man swiped and I blinked a few times at the picture on my screen. "Okay, no way he's real." I said to myself, tapping on the man's profile to see who he was.

Sam Taylor
26

I raised my eyebrows. That's it?

I hesitantly swiped right and the next man made me gag why is a 56 year old on this?

——

I was cooking myself some dinner when I got a notification. I turned down the cooker and placed the spoon in my mouth before picking up my phone

You matched with Sam Taylor!

I took the spoon out my mouth and rested my back on the counter, unlocking my phone and going on the app

| To Sam : Hey, I'm y/n. Sam, right? |

| From Sam : Hey, y/n. You are actually a 25 year old, right? |

| To Sam : You're the first person to ask that. Yes I am. And you're actually 26? |

| From Sam : yep. Sorry but I had to ask, there's so many catfishes on here |

| To Sam : Right, right. So, how are you? |

The night went on and me and Sam talked and talked and I eventually got to know him pretty well for one night. We both sent photos in real time so we knew we were both real. We arranged to meet tomorrow and see where that goes.

——

I chewed on my lip as I sat at the bar waiting for Sam. He was about 10 minutes late and I was already getting ready to leave. Plus, the barman was kinda cute.

I turned my body to face the bar and swirled the drink in my cup with the straw in it. "Y/n?"

I turned my head when my name was called and smiled when Sam came into view, a nervous smile on his face. My own smile dropped when I remembered the time "I know, I know. I'm sorry. My brother forced me to his house." He said, sitting on the stool beside me "Not the best first impression." I said, taking a sip of my drink

"I'm truly sorry. You look...nice." He said, Awkwardly "Just nice?" I teased "Yes. No. More than nice. You know what I mean." He rambled and I chuckled "you look...nice too." I repeated and he smiled.

The evening dragged on and I have to say, it was the best date I had been on. I had completely forgotten about my ex and everything possibly wrong in my life as Sam and I talked and laughed. Unfortunately, there were many drinks involved which only made him more beautiful and myself more thirsty for him

——

"Welcome to my home. Well, apartment." I said, my words slurring slightly as I unlocked my door and walked in, Sam behind me. "Thank you." He laughed. Sam wasn't as drunk as me - well, he could walk in a straight line. "Do you want something to eat?" I asked "I don't think you're in any state to cook right now, y/n." Sam pointed out, slipping his jacket off and hanging it on the coat rack beside the door. "I could try." I tried, lifting myself up to open the cupboard but I was pulled back down on my feet when Sam put his hands on my wait to get me down. "Sam..." I whined "I'm not hungry anyway." He interrupted

"Can I tell you a secret?" I slurred, taking notice of his hands on either side of me, trapping me against the counter "Go ahead." He said "I, me, myself, really like you." I finally spat out, running my hands up his chest, feeling the hidden muscles underneath his shirt.

"You're drunk, y/n." He chuckled, taking my hands on his chest and dropping them "yeah, okay, I may be drunk but that doesn't mean I don't like you. Drunk thoughts speak sober mind." I said and then furrowed my eyebrows when I realised what I said "I don't want you doing something you'll forget and regret." He said and I smiled "is that your motto?" I joked and he scoffed.

I took his hand and lead him to my bedroom "y/n..." he tried but I had already pushed him onto my bed. "Have you ever had a hook up?" I asked, shutting my door and walking back over to him "yeah, but-" I silenced him by placing my lips on his. He visibly tensed up but relaxed and kissed back, bringing me down onto his lap. He pulled away and looked at me "Are you a virgin?" He asked and I smiled and shook my head, connecting our lips again.

He suddenly flipped our bodies so he was on top. His mouth was more intoxicating than any alcoholic substance I had had that night. My mind went blank, I was only focussed on his lips which made their way down my neck and to my ear "are you sure about this?" He asked and I hummed in a response so he carried on making light marks on my neck. He lifted himself up and pulled his shirt off his body.

"Like what you see?" Sam asked, cocking his eyebrows when he noticed my eyes glued to his muscles "Definitely." I smiled, dragging him back down onto me and connecting our lips. He pulled down the straps of my dress and then pushed the bottom of the it up so it pooled around my hips.

He ran his lips down my body until he was on his knees in front of my crotch. He lifted my legs so they were propped up on the bed as he lightly kissed down the inside of my thighs.

"Sam!" I barked and he immediately stopped and looked up at me "Stop teasing me." I ordered. His worried face dropped into a smirk and he watched me remove my dress. He dragged his lips back up my body and pressed them back to my own as I lifted my back and unhooked my bra and pulling it off me before reaching down and un-looping Sam's belt.

He slipped off his pants as he attached his mouth to one of my nipples. I let out a breathy moan and ran my hands through his soft, brown hair "are you positive?" Sam asked again and I rolled my eyes "yes, Sam, just please do something." I whined.

Sam smiled up at me and hooked his fingers in my underwear. I lifted my hips up as he dragged the fabric down my legs while kissing me.

I pushed him off me and pulled down his boxers before sitting him on the bed and hovering over his lap. Sam grabbed my hips and slowly pulled me down onto him. I cringed at his size as I hadn't had sex in quite a while. He let me adjust before helping me move up and down before I got the hang of it and began bouncing. My moans and his grunts filled the room as he watched my boobs bounce in front of his face.

My head rolled back which gave Sam the chance to attach his lips to my neck. My nails dug crescent shapes into his shoulders as pleasure washed over me every second from every bounce of my body.

"I'm close." I whimpered "me too." Sam grunted. My bouncing became uneven along with my moans and breathing.

"Cum for me, y/n."

And with that, I was off. The coil in my stomach unravelled and I fell apart in his arms. I felt him fill me up which made me sigh in pleasure. "That was the best sex I've had." Sam said and I giggled tiredly "you're welcome."

———————————————————