Love hurts, literally

Stephen was obsessed for tony, and nothing could change his mind. Stephen even got violent. Every night he would think about the things he would do to tony. Stephen will admit, the ideas did get bloody, also keeping in mind Stephen had demons, demons that haunted him in every decision.

So whatever he wanted to do to tony was going to be painful, so for his sake, Stephen stayed as far as he could from tony, even if it hurts him. The fact he couldn't express his love was hurtful not only to Stephen but also tony, he was in need of some loving.

One day at the tower, Stephen was at the kitchen. He looked terribly wrong, he was paler than usual. He had bags under his eyes. The demons had consumed all Stephen's energy. Tony of course didn't know about the demons. Talking about tony, there he was, walking towards Stephen. Stephen didn't even notice him of how zoned out he was.

"Gosh Stephen, what have you been doing?" Stephen always loved when tony said his name, it was comforting. "T-Tony!? You can't be here, not with me please back off." Stephen never intended to be rude, especially to such a sweet person. "I-I don't understand. Stephen what's wrong..." The only reason Stephen told tony to back off, is due to the reason that the demons had implanted a very bad plan, and it's all for tony.

At this point Stephen was sobbing, he couldn't stop thinking about the actions he was about to do, especially to tony especially since he couldn't control it. Suddenly, tony pulls Stephen into a hug, Hoping it comforts him. Out of nowhere, Stephen grabs a knife, he cried even louder and tony's hug got tighter. Stephen suddenly implants the knife on Tony's back.

Tony groans in pain, his hug gets loose enough to where his hands fall to Stephens legs. He was chocking on tears and blood. "Why, my love?" This surprised Stephen, but what he had done was done and nothing could be done about it. Stephen held tony close regretting what he had done, the demons soon left his body, as if they wanted tony dead, leaving a hurt Stephen behind.

"No please don't go.. i love you, i love you, i-I love..." tony managed to get his weak hand to Stephens cheek and then held him. "I've loved you for so long, sorry I n-never told y-you." Stephen kissed his hand. "No, I am the one to be sorry, I should of told you sooner, I should of, I should told-" tony leaned back, looking at Stephen mouthing 'I love you' before closing his eyes eternally.

Stephens tears of regret and pain never left, and had also killed himself. Hoping to see his love once again.

I don't know what happened with writing sad shit but here we are hope you enjoyed, also remember  requests are open so don't be afraid to share what you have in those beautiful minds. Hope you have a good day byebye. 😊