My best friend

The sun's rays flashed on his pale face, he groans and rolls out of bed, he puts on some black jeans and a red hoodie, he head to the restroom, steam coming out since it appears there is another figure, taking a shower. He brushes his teeth, while he hears some humming from the bath tub. He fixed his hair and puts a bit of cologne.

"Mm~ that smells good." Says tony, who is the one in the shower. "Thanks" comes Stephen's voice. "Come on, get out the shower, I'm already ready." "Okay" Tony replies.

Stephen got out of the bathroom and sat on the bed, checking his phone. Tony eventually got out with a blue towel around his waist. Stephen blushed, but didn't pay attention to his boyfriend. "Hey, uh can you get me some clothes?" Stephen nodded and picked a pair of underwear, a sweatshirt, socks and some jeans and threw them at tony. "Thanks" tony said sarcastically. Stephen nodded and got out of the room.

The kitchen was clean, but Stephen wanted to do something so he cleaned the living room.
"Hey" tony said coming into the living room. "Hi" Stephen said shyly. "Oh come on, we've been dating for 2 years and you are still shy with me." Tony said. "Well, I love you but I still consider you as my best friend." "wow" tony went up to Stephen.

"Am I still your best friend, like this." Tony put his hands to Stephen's neck and gave him kisses, accidentally leaving one hickey. "Y-yes, no matter what you do, tony, you are still my best friend." "Oh is that so, no matter what I do? Huh." Tony began moving his hands below, where he grabbed Stephen's thigh. Stephen gasped loudly. "You like that don't you?" A 'mhmm' is all he got from Stephen.

Even though, they had just woken up and had recently got dressed, they were going to give this moment to themselves.

Tony started to remove his clothes and then Stephen's. Tony got Stephen on his back laying him back and then kissing his cheek. Stephen's cheeks were a bright red. "Are you ready?" "Y-yeah." Stephen said, he was too desperate to feel Tony inside him. He couldn't take it any longer. Tony's tip was at Stephens entrance.

"Tell me when I can move."

Of course, being a couple for 2 years, they had done this before, but Stephen was always so sensitive, and tony liked to be gentle with him.

Stephen gave him a nod. Tony slowly moved, when completely in, he looked up to Stephen, kissing his lips roughly, then he began to move again. Stephen moans between the kiss. "Ah!" "Sh, sh you're okay, i got you." Tony picked up the pace. "Harder! Faster! Please tony I need you!" Stephen moans even harder, feeling tony teasing him. Tony's thrusts got harder and faster. Stephen teared up yelling Tony's name.

Stephen came a total of three times, before tony pulled out.

They laid in bed, in each other's arms. "It's been a while since we last did it." Tony said. "Yea and you still make me feel like if it were our first time." Tony kissed Stephen once again, soon turning into a make out session. They thought about round two, but that would be tiring, plus the day was still young.

"So tell me, even after that, am I still your best friend?" Stephen threw a pillow at him. "Oh fuck off." "Nope, but I will fuck you." Stephen blushed and grabbed tony into a kiss, making him shut up.

"Yes, you are still my best friend, I already told you, no matter what, but I love you." Stephen said breaking their kiss. Tony smiled and put his clothes back on. They finished the day with dinner.

I don't know what happened to me, but there you go. Lol