Eternal love?

'Maybe' was such an open word. A word that was in Tony's vocabulary for many years. It was a word that defined the unimportant things in Tony's life.

Did he like pepper? maybe. Did he like steve? maybe. Did he like stephen? maybe. It all made no sense. After so many dates, love was just a game to him, did he care? Maybe.

All Tony could do, was really think about the moments he shared with these three people.

Pepper, she was his first kiss, his first relationship that went far, but didn't last. Tony considered her as his first love. Everyone has their first love, and at some point Tony was grateful it was her.

Steve, he was attractive, making Tony bi, at this point, pepper and him entered in an argument and couldn't figure out what to do, so he went to his captain. Cap and Tony got along quite nicely, steve gave many life lessons to Tony, but he had a problem of getting mad or overreacting, it was too much for tony. He considered rogers as his learning love.

Stephen, oh sweet and beautiful stephen. Stephen really did make Tony gay to the limit. They shared moments, intimate moments, in which I cannot share. Stephen did propose to Tony, and he said yes. They had their wedding and everything went fine, until the accident, the devastating accident where Stephen leaves to heal his hands. Tony wants to consider him as his eternal love, he wants to consider him as the loving husband he is, that never leaves his side, but in moments like these, it's kind of hard to see that happen.

After remembering all these moments in Tony's life he decides to not let this one go, because it may be his last chance to love again. Yes, he could have gone and cheated on his husband and went to look for another man and yes, he could have gone back to one of his exes, but the idea of his eternal love stuck on stephen's name was not going to go away and he needed to make that a reality.

Next thing you know, there are huge golden orange sparks in front of Tony, his eyes widen, fear almost takes over him, he's still, and cannot move. "Tony?" that voice sounds familiar but he couldn't tell, it was definitely a male. The first he had in mind, "stephen?"

Rushed arms wrapped themselves around Tony's waist and soft lips make their way to Tony's forehead and then his lips, "I missed you, so so much, every night was cold, dark, and miserable without you, i couldn't sleep without the thought haunting me, why I ever left you." Stephen was almost sobbing and Tony started to cry, he didn't know if it was happiness or just sober.

Tony eventually hugs back, missing his touch. "Where have you been? I-i was starting to doubt so much, i kept thinking and i grew in anxiety and and- ''''shh, shh it's going to be ok. Im here, i'm here I won't leave you ever again. I missed you" "me too" Tony connected their lips once again. From that day forward, Tony knew who his eternal love was, Stephen strange.

Yay another one, should I be proud idk. I just wanted to update some fluff, can you consider this fluff....? Idk anyways hope you have a nice day. 😊