Two

I groaned when we finally reached the school. "Oh come on the semester is almost over." Loco grabbed my arm and pulled me into the school. I honestly loved learning, it was the girls in the school I didn't appreciate. I stood out no matter what since I wasn't Korean. I had a Korean name and was a citizen because I was adopted as a baby but my ethnicity was Hispanic. I was born in Mexico and my birth mother gave me up right away. My parents adopted me when I was 3 weeks old and I've been in Korea ever since. I had no desire to look for my birth parents but I was curious about my culture. I learned English and Spanish so one day I'd be able to go visit Mexico. My curly Spanish hair was always talked about, my olive skin tone never got lighter like the others, and my bright round green eyes stood out as well. Loco never treated me different and ever since we first met we were inseparable. "I'll see you after class." I laughed as loco ran from my class to his across the school. I took my usual spot in the back of the class next to Dean. I was surprised to see him actually on time for once. We shared a quick glance before he went back to writing in his note book. "Ok so today's lesson will be in pairs. The person to the left of you is your partner. Put your desks together please." I hesitated before scooting my desk over to Dean's. The task was simple it was holding a conversation in English and thankfully we both were good at it. "I messaged you last night." He stared me deep in the eye. "Yeah I saw it was pretty late." I couldn't keep eye contact no matter how hard I tried. "Why were you out it was pretty late. Pretty girls shouldn't be out that late. Especially alone. I can only imagine the things people would say about you." I looked up to see a smirk on his face. "What were you doing out that late? Trying to find your next victim?" He scoffed and let out a small chuckle. "I'm sorry I don't know what you mean victim? I don't throw myself at girls it's the other way around. They follow me I don't follow them." I knew he was right, girls constantly threw themselves at him and he'll entertain them for awhile before ghosting them. I knew that because at one point that was me. "Are we done?" He raised a brow at me waiting for my answer. I tried to open my mouth but I felt the embarrassment all over again. "So how are things with lover boy?" I threw him a questioning glance. "Lover boy? Who-." The bell rang signaling class was over. Dean gave me a confused look before gathering his things to leave. "Yuna! Ready to go?" Loco ran in and started grabbing my bag. "How'd you get here so fast?" I saw sweat collecting on his forehead. "I ran duh." As the day passed I thought of my conversation with Dean from this morning. I must have spaced out a lot because Loco had to keep getting my attention. "You sure you're okay today?" I nodded as we exited the train station. "Maybe I didn't get enough sleep." I was hoping he'd hurry up and leave so I could run back to the station. "I can walk you home if you want." I immediately refused his offer and urged him to go home. Once he was out of sight I darted back to the station and back on the train. I put my headphones on and played some music to help me prepare for the night. It was my 4th night working this week and since it was closer to the weekend the crowd would be bigger. I threw my hoodie on and covered up my uniform and face. When I reached my stop most of the crowd died down and I quickly made my way to the alley of the club. I greeted everyone that entered and got ready for my set. I only did stage dances and no lap dances. I was requested many times but the owner agreed that I was not ready for that. Mr.Kim understood my situation and was so nice to me we had it worked out for 60/40 I kept 60% of my earnings and he got paid 40%. Everyone at Club Fantasy was nice. When I first started all the girls gave me pointers and tips on how to work the pole. I caught on quick and to help me I made my own playlist of songs. My background in dance really helped me come up with moves and my Latin curves really helped my income. Unlike most of the other girls I was a little more covered and didn't strip down bare. Clients requested it but Mr.Kim always said no. On an average night I'd make about 300-400 easily. I had a ton saved up and I'd give my mom a little at a time to avoid her questioning how I'd gotten it. "Good luck out there trix. It's popping tonight! A ton of young guys out there so you might wanna hide your face a bit in case someone you know is here." Candy threw a lace mask at me which I gladly accepted. "Thanks a ton I don't know what I'd do if someone found out." We all had an unspoken rule. We knew our families wouldn't accept us if they knew what we did. We also never said our real names we always said our stage names. I learned that right away. "Next up we have our hot little mama! Give it up for Trixie!" I took one deep breath and let Trixie take over.