The Office ep 2 | Bill Denbrough

a/n: Im so glad you all liked the first one :) idk how i feel about the format with this series lmk if its understandable i want it to be enjoyable :(((

The next episode opens up with the camera crew knocking on Y/n's door. There is a faint crash along with what sounds like Disney's Frozen 2 soundtrack. Y/n opens the door with wrinkled clothes, disheveled hair, and smudged lipstick.

Y/n: (wide eyed) This isn't what it looks like.

INTERVIEW WITH Y/N

Y/n: (shifting uncomfortably in chair) When I invited Henry over I thought it'd do me some good. If Bill really liked me he'd tell me so I don't end up dating Henry right? (folds her arms across her chest) It didn't do any good. Henry showed up drunk and I had to spend the whole night running around like a nanny. He nearly broke my china set!

INTERVIEW ENDS

INTERVIEW WITH BILL

Bill: (grinning slightly) I made a bet with Henry that he couldn't drink a whole bottle of whiskey before we got to Y/n's. I know she hates drunk people so I figured I'd make Henry even more unbearable. (giggling) I'm so evil.

INTERVIEW ENDS

Next scene shows Y/n at her desk sipping a gallon of apple juice with a straw. She looks up briefly to see Bill already staring at her, so she looks down and blushes. Eddie notices this and leans back in his chair with a mischievous smile.

Eddie: (standing) I'm going to see Richie.

Bill: (looks over confused) Umm...congrats?

The camera follows Eddie as he enters Richie's office. Richie quickly shuts off his computer which showed him purchasing a hover board. Richie clears his throat.

Richie: (leaning forward) What can I do for you?

Eddie: (sitting down in the seat) I thought i'd report some inappropriate behavior.

Richie: (already bored) Dude take it to Greta in HR.

Eddie: (leaning forward) But you'll want to hear this....

INTERVIEW WITH EDDIE

Eddie: (chuckling evilly in the chair) My revenge is perfect...too perfect...

END OF INTERVIEW WITH EDDIE

Cuts to Bill and Y/n sitting in Richie's office. Richie is behind his desk which his elbows resting on the table, his hands over his mouth as he giggles like a school girl. Bill and Y/n share a look before turning back to Richie.

Y/n: (clearing her throat while shifting in her chair) Um, what can I do for you boss?

Richie: (giggling louder) I know what you'd like to do (glances at Bill), or should i say, who you'd like to do teehee hehe!

Bill: (hella confused) Riiiggghhtt...should we know what you're implying here?

Richie: (straightening up and smirking) Oh i'm not implying anything Bill, I'm just relaying information I have gathered. (Starting to smile again) So tell me Y/n.... how is he? (giggling uncontrollably)

Y/n: (looks out to Eddie to see him smiling victoriously at his desk, she motions to the newspaper on Bill's desk that reads; CORONA VIRUS IN DERRY MAINE.) I think you'll want to check your sources.