Young Love | Stan Uris

a/n: i accidentally packed myself two go go squeezes because I have the memory of Dory let's go bitches

WARNINGS: cursing

Summary: you're Eddie's sister and are head over heels for a certain bird boy. Also the losers and you are in 11th grade, you're the only one with a license ;0

This day BLOWS. I mean seriously, being forced to watch over your "perfect" brother 24/7 wasn't the ideal way of spending summer. It's expected from your wack job mom but still, Ed is old enough to do shit on his own, why would he need anyone to look after him?

        Maybe because your mom is a helicopter parent with no sane morals.

       You shook the thought and continued driving, trying to distract yourself by counting the number of moronic teens hanging outside of the school.

       One...two...three...four...oh wait those are the moronic teens I'm picking up.

       You made a sharp left, turning into the little side street where the losers huddled around, chucking old notebooks and binders that were pretty much useless. It wasn't until you honked your horn that they actually noticed your existence, making Eddie curse in protest.

       "What the fuck was that, Y/n?? I nearly shit myself and-and if mom saw this OH HO HO-"

       "Cut the bull, Edward, and get in the back. Stan come up front, you're the only one I can tolerate besides William." You cut your brother off, flashing him an innocent smile as Richie smacked him upside the head with an empty binder. Richie snickered, climbing into the back of my car along with Bill after he had bid Beverly fair well. Ben had said something along the lines of going to the library and Mike had to work. Eddie rubbed his head, clearly pissed off at the prior interaction with you and then the minor assault he just endured, but hopped in the back nonetheless as Richie poked fun at the magazines in the back.

       "Oooh George Micheal he is so dreamy~!" Richie sang, shoving his glasses up his nose as he flipped through a couple of pages, "He is so gay."

       You couldn't help but scoff, glancing back quickly as you pulled out of the side street, "How would you know? Sending him love letters, Tozier?" You bit back a smirk, catching Stan trying to stifle a laugh into his knuckles. Richie then sat up straight, discarding the magazine into Eddie's lap, who groaned in protest as the singers chest was on full display.

       "No, sounds like you have experience with it though. Writing love letters to Stanley now are we, Kaspbrak?" It was Richie's turn to smirk in triumph, crossing his arms over his chest as he was now able to lean back. You scoffed once more while Stan awkwardly coughed. Eddie just gasped, not quite sure how to respond.

       "That is-that is so gross! Isn't there a bro code? Family is off limits! Right Stan? Stan?" Eddie pleaded, his eyes going wide as his friend just gazed out the window, his ears tinted red from embarrassment. It was enough to make Bill look away, fumbling quietly with his hands as he did not want to get involved. He had fought once with Richie, he'd rather not do it again.

       "It's young love, Eds, young love." Richie sighed, closing his eyes before opening one to get a good look at Eddie's bewildered face. He was completely and utterly shocked, looking to anyone for help as he truly did not want his friend and sister to be romantically involved. That would be so weird, right?

       "It's disgusting!" Eddie exclaimed, leaning forward to get a good look at Stanley. His eyes still remained on the road, his cheeks a bright fiery red which complimented the exotic lip tint you wore. It was then Eddie took into account, the slight smudge of cherry tinted chapstick that was smudged on the corner of Stan's mouth. That was enough to send Eddie into another wave of shock.