The Ships (so far) 😈

hello lovely losers ! do not fear you can still get a ship i'm just too excited to NOT write hehe 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

ANGIE
character- I totally ship you and Richie !!! I can see Richie being 110% impressed with your talent of skating and the fact that you read comic books. Plus your also hyperactive so that means y'all could probably handle each other. I can see y'all being the type of couple that acts like crackheads together and are best friends in the relationship as well.
cast- Jack definitely. I mean the boy skates so the fact that you skate ???? He is hyperventilating. He would also totally dig the comic books and steal any batman ones (if you have any wink wonk). I see you guys as the type of couple who LOVES teasing each other and pulling pranks (y'all probably would have had a dope vine account ngl). Oh he would also LOVE to rub the fact that he's in Shazam right in your face. Gotta love boyfriends amiright?

ZOEY
character- I ship you and Stan !! I totally think he would be attracted to your personality. The boy needs someone to rub some happy on him honestly. He would SO love to go on adventures (especially if he can see birds) and would 100% steal your camera to take pics of you teehee. Y'all would be the cute couple that everyone is jealous of !! You would force him to hold hands (which everyone is impressed with btw) and he wouldn't put up a fight.
cast- Jaedennnnn! I see you and Jaeden being super super SUPER cute together !! I feel like he'd love trying/doing new things with you, you guys would be the couple who does everything together! He'd definitely take you on adventures as a date, and probably buy you a nice camera for your birthday :^)

NATALIE (wink wonk)
character- Bill Bill Bill (Bill Nye the Science Guy) Hehe ok but in all seriousness i think Bill would be perfect for you! He seems like the type of person who really sees the good in people, so he can easily tell you care when it may seem like you don't! I also think he'd be the best to calm you down when you lose your temper. All of this applies to Mike as well so you'd be cute with him as well! I also think Bill would help with the anxiety because the boy is a nervous wreck himself :,( Y'all would be the couple that is one extreme from the other. While you're talking away or signing rapidly and randomly, Bill will be in a quiet, happy daze next to you. (I honestly find these types of relationships to be the CUTEST AAA)
cast- Finn :000 I feel like he'd love your bad temper and random signs! Although he would 100% try to help you with the first one, he just finds it really cute ;0 Also he totally loves the look on peoples faces as your signing, if they don't understand he'll totally make some bs story up and watch as they walk away. "Oh my god, Natalie not the ORPHANS!!!!¡!" *cue judgy elderly lady speed walking away* He will totally get you to teach him how to sign his songs so he could whip them out on stage for you. Oh also i think he'd love the snack but at first will probably shit his pants.