Kasamatsu passed the ball in his hands towards one of the second strings’ member and the latter shoot it. “Something you’ll regret?”

Aomine looked at his watch. “Tetsu’s life is in danger.” He mumbled.

“What time is it, Aominecchi?” Kise asked with serious tone.

“It’s already 8. Their match will start on 8:30, so it’ll be better if we go now.” Aomine replied and took Kise’s arm. “We’ll get going now.”

“Wait--!” Kasamatsu wasn’t able to stop the two as the latter ran as fast as they could. “Tetsu? Kuroko Tetsuya? Life? In danger? What--?”

LFMH021

Kuroko looked at his current light which is beside him.

Kagami blinked and looked back. “What?” He demanded.

Kuroko looked at his eyes before blinking twice. “You weren’t able to sleep again?”

Kagami looked away, guilty.

“Are you a kid?” Kuroko accused.

“Wha--?!”

“Why are you getting excited over something like this?” Kuroko asked and put on one of his wristbands.

“Well, I love basketball, that’s why.” Kagami enthusiastically replied and saw a glimpse of some scars on the blue-head’s wrists. “Are those cuts or just wounds?”

Kuroko looked up before looking at his wrists. “Both.”

“Isn’t the one who tried to kill you one of Awase’s members?” Kagami queried, took a ball and dribbled it.

“He is. He’s that one. And his boss is technically that one.” Our phantom player pointed at both Isshin and Kentarou.

“Ah, so they’re the ones we need to beat.” Kagami mumbled and ran towards half of the court. Kuroko tapped his feet on the ground before following behind his light. Kagami passed the ball towards his shadow and jumped before the latter passed it and the red-head dunked it.

“Nice pass!” Kagami exclaimed, raised a fist. Kuroko bumped his own fist with Kagami’s. Kagami took the ball again before turning then stopped. “Aren’t those the members of the Generation of Miracles?”

Kuroko froze before turning as well. On the front bleachers are his former teammates. Even Akashi’s there.

“Let’s go greet them! I want to ask Aomine one on one tomorrow!” Kagami grabbed the blue-head’s arm and dragged him towards the direction he doesn’t want to go to at all.

“Hiya!” Aomine teased at the shadow and light.

“You got time for tomorrow? I want to play a one on one against you; I want to beat you again.” Kagami challenged.

“I think you’re forgetting from whom your shoes came from, Bakagami.” Aomine retorted with a  smirk.

“That’s because you still didn’t ask for the payment, Ahomine.” Kagami countered.

“Ah, so it was Kagamicchi who you were talking to, I didn’t recognize his voice.” Kise muttered with a smile.

Kuroko frowned sadly before reaching for the copycat’s sleeve. “Kise-kun…”

“Kurokocchi!” Kise exclaimed, stood up and slowly hugged the blue-head tightly. “It’s a disappointment I can’t see your face and the way you’ll play.”

“How are your eyes?” Kuroko let the yellow-head hug him because he knows that the latter still hasn’t recovered from the shock of losing his field of vision.