Chapter 5 *Edited*

*Same scene*

Cheryl's POV

"Waaa!!! Help! Help! Somebody help me! " I screamed.

"Woah woah calm down!" He exclaimed attempted to calm me.

I hit him " No! Get away from me murderer!"

I kept hitting him and he crouched down and protect his face by covering his face with his hands.

So I grabbed the broom that was near and before I can hit him with the broom, he grabbed my hands and said " Woah! It's just me Ethan! Sheesh! For a small girl like you, you sure can hit pretty hard!" He exclaimed.

"Huh?" I questioned.

I looked down and saw this scene...

The badboy, crouching down, holding my hands, and has blood at the corner of his lips...done by me!

We were both stunned...so stunned that we went quiet for at least 5 minutes ( less or so I think ).

Suddenly we heard the door shutting, heard the door was being locked and footsteps walking away.

We snapped out of daze and ran to the door and started pounding it. ( AN they can't open the door because it was locked from the outside )

We started shouting at the same time.

He shouted " Yo! We're in here man! Open the door!"

"Mr janitor! Please open the door!" I shouted.

We continued pounding the door but it was a fruitless situation.

Our pounding slowly died down.

Then a idea suddenly dawned on me.

I exclaimed " Ethan call one of your pals! Maybe they can get us out!"

He nodded, took out his phone and groaned.

Worried I asked " Whats wrong?"

He showed me his phone " My phone is dead...what about yours?"

I nodded and quickly trying to get my phone out of my pocket and felt that it wasn't there. I just realised that my phone is at the classroom inside my beg.

I felt my face went pale and started to panic.

I whispered " My phone is in my bag at the classroom"

"What?"

"My phone is at the classroom"

He widened his eyes and cursed "Shit! Oh great! Just fu***** great!"

I flinched at his cursing, and unconsiously scolded him " Don't curse! "

He glared at me " Don't fuc**** tell me what to do!"

I immediately flinch and apologized " sorry"

Because of Aaron usual cursing I always scolded Aaron, now that Ethan cursed I accidently scolded him too..,

He slumped down the wall and I joined him on the opposite wall.

Oh great what am I going to do?! Maybe Aaron will noticed that I'm not replying to his messages because being the over-protective brother he is, everytime I'm going home I always have to text him to let him know that I've arrived home safely.

Wait....He has a test right now at college for atleast 4 hours he told me last night and by the time he will be finished it will be 6 and another 37 minutes to arrived home. ( I don't even know why I pay attention to this sort of stuff I guess its just me )