Chapter 4 ( The Moment We All Have Been Waiting For! )

ENJOY!

Cheryl's POV ( at art class and the next day )

* sigh *

What a bad day...

Why you ask?

Well because firstly I woke up late 15 minutes late and school already started but at least even though I came late the teacher just waved me off since this is my first time.

Secondly during lunch time after I bought my lunch, I went outside and accident stepped on dog poop!

Talk about disqusting I dropped my lunch not caring where I drop it, I just want to wash my foot before anyone see it!

Then after 10 minutes of the bell during class I felt something was wet, so I asked permission to go to toilet, turns out my womanly time of the month came! But luckily at least my blood didnt seeped onto my pants.

Thinking about what happened just now was more than enough to make go mad! I got so mad and frustrated that I accidently kicked the table which filled of small multi-colour paint cans and five different colour of it splashed onto my apron, my sleeve, the table and floor.

"Oh no...can this day get any worse?" I thought to myself.

Then I looked around and saw all of my classmates staring at me while some of them were laughing.

I turned very bright red that I'm sure I look like a ripe tomatoes and averted my gaze to the ground to cover my embarrassment.

" Cheryl Smith! Look what have you done! You made a mess, go to the restroom right now and get yourself cleaned up! After that come back here and clean up this mess! " Miss Sparks shouted.

By now everyone is laughing, I turned very red every second passed. I stood up, untying my apron, lay it out on the chair and walked out of the classroom.

"Yup this day got even worser, what's next? I'm gonna be trapped in a room with a boy?" I sarcastically thought to myself.

I sighed and walked into the restroom.

I turned the tap on and wash the paint off me, well mostly.

"What's this? Friday the 13? I again sarcastically thought to myself.

I turned off the tap, left the restroom and when I was about to walked to my class, I saw something that burned my brown virgin eyes.

Ethan a.k.a the school's badboy making out with the schools slut cheerleader in front the lockers...fortunately its not my locker.

I always thought that like why the heck is the school's slut name is Harmony? She's anything but a harmony person. Maybe also kind or nice.

As soon as I saw them, I quickly hide myself behind the wall. But I must have accidently made a sound because Ethan started to check his surrounding.

" Whats wrong babe?" Asked Harmony.

He replied " nothing " and they went back kissing.

Oh no what am I going to do? I don't want to face Ethan and Harmony, I don't want to start trouble with the both of them which is gonna happen if I walk passed by them...

I look to my right and saw a map of the school hall and classes, and luckily I found another way to get to class but it's a long way.

Should I take the risk and just walk passed by them but get in trouble with them? Or just walked the long way and risk the teacher getting mad at me?

I look back at them and though " Oh yeah definetly taking the long way.."

I make my way to class and just when I was about to turn the hand knob, a group pf students ran out of the class eager to get out of the class and one of the guy accidently pushed me, I fell to the side and hurt my bum in the process not a good feeling especially when you have your period.... And that guy didnt even look back to say sorry.

After the class was cleares, I stood up and walked into the class and saw Ms Sparks.

She said " Cheryl you sure did took your sweet time in the restroom now please cleaned up this mess, I want you to clean this up not the janitor and try not to repeat this mistake again and after you cleaned this mess you may home".

I nodded and she left the class.

I sighed and look at the multi coloured mess I made.

I went outside the class,walked in to the janitor closet, grabbed the old rag, went outside and cleaned the mess.

After cleaning I went back again to the janitor closet but when I was putting the rag in its original place I saw a shadow behind me and a figure with lots of tattoos and peircings.

And in my mind it said murderer. ( AN you know because of the tattoo and peircings? )

So I screamed

to be continued in part 2...

IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A LONG TIME ,I HAD NO REASON FOR NOT POSTING SO IM SORRY.

Now who do you think is the figure? But I bet we all know who it is 😏

Well see you in the next chapter and once again I'm sorry for delaying my next/this part of story.

See you in the next chapter!