Chapter 13

Chapter 13

RECAP

Cheryl POV :

I dry myself off, wear my undergarments and when I was about to wear the clothes he lent to me...

" Who in the hecks name are you in my home? Are you my son's whore?!"

When I look at the person glaring and screaming at me, I saw a a woman with blonde with gray hairs that told me that she was probably in her mid 40s or 30s

Why the freaking heck I always get myself in these situations?!

I hate my life...

Cheryl POV

" No no ma'am this i-is j-just a misu-understanding, your son just" I trailed off.

Then it went silent.

Silence...

Silence...

Silence...

" Ethan! Get your butt here! You're in a lot of trouble Mister! " she exclaimed.

Then Ethan came and saw me in my half-naked state, and his mom holding a broom...wait what?

"How could you Ethan! How could you! Here! In the comfort of MY house! You're grounded mister! " she said while hitting him with the broom.

My mouth was wide open, horrified with the situation.

Actually, this would be quite funny if I wasn't the cause of this. Imagine a 4'9 women hitting a 6'2 guy...with a broom.

Well..isn't this a deja vu.

" Mom! For god sake! Stop hitting me! You women are all aggressive! " and again for modesty sake Bunny! Put the damn shirt on! "

I quickly put on the shirt while he grabbed the broom and threw it away.

" Now MOM let me explain.."

A few minutes later

Now we are in the living room sitting on the couch, with juice and biscuits right in front of us while his mom is giggling sheepishly.

" Dear me so sorry dear for that whole fiasco, I hope you forgive me for calling u a whore "

" Its okay ma'am, I hope you forgive me for intruding your house " I awkwardly said.

Then Ethan butted in " Hello mom! Recall the injuries you made to me? Don't I get an apology? "

His mom shushed him and Ethan grumbled then she turn to me.

" Oh just call me Lillian, Ma'am sounds old "

Then Ethan grumbled " you are old "

Lillian glared him which made him nervously look everywhere except at her. Now isn't this funny? The famous tough and supposedly cold-hearted badboy at my highschool is scared of his mom who may I add is much shorter than him.

Isn't this a sight to be reckoned with...

Then she said enthusiastically " Oh! I'll be right back "

She left the room and Ethan turn to me, glaring, I gulp.

" You tell anyone about this I'll make you suffer "

I nodded

" Oh dear you should look at Ethan's baby picture! He was so adorable then, I wonder what happened to him " Lillian sighed

Before I could even get a glimpse of the picture, Ethan quickly snatched the paper from Lillian's hands.

Then they went on bickering with Ethan saying that it will ruin his reputation and Lillian went on saying that a mother has the right to embarrass her child.

After a few seconds later, one of the baby photos fell out of Ethans hands without anyone noticing except me.

I grabbed the fallen picture and saw a cute naked with his 'bird' and a smile showing baby Ethan. Well..he would have been completely naked if it wasn't for the big goofy hats on his small head, the kind of hats where it got 2 bells with the colour red,green and blue.

The picture look so cute but also at the same time funnny I coudn't help but laugh.

Both looked at me and saw me holding the picture, Ethan looking red and Lillian looked very much happy, in fact she was practically glowing.

" See my dear! He was so cute and he was such a good boy back then...." she continued talking about small Ethan while the big Ethan went to his bedroom and slammed the door.

Lillian did not take notice but I did and I could not help feeling guilty. I excused myself from Lillian while unknowingly Lillian smiling devilishly.

I knocked on Ethans door but no response.

" Ethan! I'm coming in "

No response..

I turned the door knob, walked inside and saw Ethan standing by the window, smoking.

" Whats up bunny " he said nonchalantly

" Listen Ethan I-"

* CLICK *

Ethan ran to the door and found it locked.

" Mom what the fuc8ing hell are you doing?!"

She shouted back " Hey! No swearing but you can do the swear words with Cheryl! Give me grandbabies kids! You ain't finding another better girl other than Cheryl. By the way don't forget to wash your sheets. Bye"

" MOM! "

Not again...

Don't kill me please

Comment

Vote

Add to your library

Thank you for reading.

:)))))))))))