Chapter 11 ( Edited )

RECAP

I always have this problem where I would remember my abusive memories so suddenly... Which then I would pass out.

My vision become blurry making it harder to see, I whispered " Ethan ".

And I blacked out.

Cheryl POV

I groaned as I woke up from sleep with a huge pounding in my skull.

I rolled around on the bed, trying to get comfortable but ended up on the floor hitting my head in the process. I groaned in pain.

Erp!

I felt the bile going its way up into my throat. I quickly ran to the bathroom, squatted on the floor and threw up into the toilet bowl.

I flushed the contents in the toilet bowl and breathe in trying to calm my nerves but I end up tasting my own vomit, I cringed and let me tell you.. It was not nice. I grabbed the toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed my foul-tasting mouth.

If this was a story I bet the readers are thinking that I look like a girl who is suffering from a hangover.

When I was finished, I went to the living room to get some pills for my headache. I look around and saw a picture of Ethan with a woman whom I don't know.

Wait what?

I look at my surroundings and I realized I don't recognize anything! This isn't my livingroom nor my house! How the heck did I get here?! Then it all started to dawn to me..

Ethan...

Mall..

Father..

I groaned as my headache pounded even harder from of thinking too much.

If I'm here where is Ethan? I stood up and walked trying to find Ethan but end up tripping over my own two feet and hit my forehead on the floor.I sit up and grabbed my forehead, groaning in pain.

Ow! How much more pain do I have to endure?! If I hit something accidently or not ONE more tim-

A voice suddenly said surprising me "Hey Bunny you okay? "

I jumped and accidently hit a cup which was above my head which was full of WATER and made me wet.

Thats it! Starting tomorrow I'm going to buy a helmet and wear it for the rest of my life!

Then I heard a laugh which boils my blood even more.

Feeling frustrated, I screamed.

When I was satisfied I look up and saw a surprised and an amused but mostly surprised face looking down to me.

"Wow.. Never did I expect that from my little quiet bunny "

The feeling of satisfaction went way as soon as it came and embarassment pooled into me.

" Oh be quiet! I- I " I stopped and sighed.

I'm so tired and I feel rebellious. Whenever I am sick ( which I'm assuming I have a fever or a cold but probably a fever ) I will feel easily annoyed tend to argue with people ( again which I RARELY do ) and tend to speak what is on my mind.. Weird huh. My big brother doesn't like it when I'm sick because he thinks that my rage is 'scary' ( not that he admits ) .... But also because he worries for me of course. Its the same thing during my period but worst.

It went silent for awhile.

He lifts my chin and smirked " Bunny usually when people tells me to keep quiet I would make them cry and regret for what they said to me but since you rarely fight back, you're quiet and you squeaked like a freaking bunny I'll let you go this time. To be honest I'm quite enjoying it "

I was going to say something but then my headache pounded into my head and made me groaned.

Then suddenly he picks me up bridal style which surprised the heck out of me ( and of course made me squeaked ).

We walked over to his couch and put me on it.

" Wait here " he said

He went to his 'kitchen' ( actually the kitchen and the livingroom are in the same room ).

When he came out he was a holding a new glass full of water.

He gave 2 pills and the glass of water to me and I accepted them and swallowed.

Not only I swallowed those pills and the water but also my embarrassment and so I asked him " Where are we? "

He said " We're in my house "

What?!

Those sentences made me choke on my water and I started coughing, he patted my back. After I had calmed down, I asked him again to confirm my current location

" We're at your house?"

He sighed " Have you damaged your eardrums when you hit the floor at the mall? Yes we're at your house well flat more specifically "

Oh so that explains the headache I got when I woke up.

There was awkward silence for awhile then I shivered and sneeze from the cold air drafting around my not-so-wet-but-wet-enough-to-make-a-person-cold outfit. My gesture didn't go unnoticed by Ethan.

" Hey follow me " he told me and I followed him to his room. Then we went inside and close the bedroom door.

Then what he said next stunned me ...

" Now strip " He said with his thumb point down.

HECK NO!

**********************************************************************
AUTHORS NOTE :

Hey readers!

Hope you enjoy that

Now I just want to say something, I know some of you readers are frustrated that she is the pushy, overly shy girl but hey guys that is part of my story. This is just the early appetizer. You will know more of her personalities as more chapters I make. I am not going to show all of my girl and guy characters personalities in one chapter right?

I mean where is the fun in that? :D

So if you want to know... You'll just have to wait and see *_*

So

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY

*Your support gives me inspiration*

<3