"Drink this so you can sober up a bit." I just watched him as he scroll on his phone and made a call.

"I need a ride. I mean I need a car. I can't take the van outside because there are too many people they can't see me. Yes, I'm with someone. Alright we'll take the back door then." He ended the call and looks back at me.

"I told you to drink the water. Not just to hold it." I blinked then followed what he says. I saw him chuckle a bit. Does he have split personality? I just rolled my eyes and drank the water. Fuck I didn't know I was that thirsty. He reached out his hand and I was confused.

"Are you done drinking? Give the bottle to me. I'll put it in the trash."

"Oh. Here." He took the bottle from my hand and threw it on the bin.

"We're leaving in a few. Wear this to be sure. I don't them to get a good shot of your face. You're not supposed to be dragged in this kind of issue." He says while giving me his hoodie. I just stared at it si he walked towards me and helped me wear it.

"T-thanks." He grabbed a duffle bag from the couch. Probably his stuff.

"Let's go. The car is probably there already."

"Wait. What about your manager? Or your stylist?" I asked him they're going to look for him.

"Don't worry about them. They already knew what happened and they know that I can handle this." Then he pulls me and we walk side by side.

"Wait here. I'll just check outside." I just nodded as he vanished. He came back after 2minutes.

"Alright, let's go." I followed him outside and saw a range rover. Wow. He opens the oassenger seat and ushered me to hop inside. I struggled hopoing in because the car is a bit high so I felt him held my waist to slowly lift me.

"That's what you get for being too small." He muttered then jogged to the other side. Wait. He's going to drive?

"You're going to drive?" I asked him

"Then who else will?" He says then started to drive. This asshole.

"Where do you live?" He asked me and I told him the address.

"Stop staring at me. I know where to go. I've been here a lot." What? Now he can read minds?

"Do you have some telepathy or what?" I asked him and he laughs

"What kind of question is that?"

"I didn't say anything yet you know that I was actually asking myself if you know which way to go."

"You're silly. Just sit down there and relax. You can tale a nap if you want." Now he's back to being nice. I looked on the road. The lights are enticing. It relaxes me.

"I don't want to take nap. Who knows what you might do to me." He chuckled again.

"You really think of me like I'm some bad guy don't you?" I can see him smirking even if he's not looking at me

"Because you are." I firmly says

"And you do love to judge the book by its cover?" He took a glance at me. Its dark but the streetlights serves enough for me to see his face.

"So what? You've been acting cold to me. What do you want me to expect?" I retorted

"I did that intentionally. Remember your friend told me that you don't like me because I have an 'attitude'? He qouted the word attitude. Right. Kelsey. I mentally slapped myself.

"Because that is what they are saying. I even have a friend who witnessed it when you're in Cebu." I blurted out. He slowly stopped the car.

"Cebu?" He turned to face me