Chapter 27: Summoning The Hydrean

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Desti, tell me what's on your mind.

Desti: It's just... you're going to be ruling over a whole Kingdom, taking care of four wives, and who knows how many kids we're going to have, and... I shouldn't have said anything. I should've just kept my mouth shut!

She begins to freak out and mumble to herself. You get up and hug Desti, making her stop instantly.

Y/n: Well, that wasn't what I was expecting, but it makes me feel good knowing that you want to have a future with me.

Desti: Of course I do, we all do. We love you.

Y/n: Wait, have all of you talked about this?

She nods. She explains that this has been an idea for a while and how everything would work, they were just worried about you and your commitments as King of a country, husband of four, and father.

Y/n: I understand where you're coming from, but for all of you, I'll make something work.

Desti: Thank you. Now, let's get you a new shirt and get out of the bathroom before I decide I want babies now.

Y/n: Alri- wait, what?

She winks at you and walks out the bathroom.

~~~~~

The next day, you remember that you have the ring, smacking yourself cause you forgot about it. You take the stitches out and cast cure, healing and closing the wound. Everyone makes their way to the pipe that leads to Inkopolis. After getting to Inkopolis, you head to the closest Crownsguard outpost.

They each told you that they saw no Daemons or Magitek units.

Y/n: Good, at least that's one less thing to worry about.

You felt a familiar chill behind you. You turn around to see Shiva standing there.

Shiva: Indeed, but make no mistake. Leviathan is a very proud entity, and very powerful. Expect a tough fight on your hands.

Y/n: I'm guessing she will be. Thank you Shiva, now I gotta go and evacuate. Who knows how much damage this will cause.

Shiva smiles and disappears with the icy wind. You make your way to the Prime Minister's mansion and get things under way. You offer shelter and a construction crew for the citizens and city. Camelia was hesitant at first, but under the circumstances, she agreed. As your friends and the Crownsguard were evacuating, you and Peach went up to an altar. Peach began to sing and soon, the waters began stir. All of a sudden, a giant blue sea serpent burst forth from the waters surface.

Peach: Oh mighty Leviathan! We, as your humble servants, have come to request your aid in the war with Ifrit! I have here Y/n Lucis Caelum, King of a newly revived Lucian line, and bearer of Bahamut's power!

Leviathan said something in the same language Titan had spoken in. Peach nods and turns to you.

Peach: She said that if she is to help you, you must prove yourself.

Y/n: Expected that. Alright you giant snake, you want a fight? You got one.

Leviathan begins to spin in the water, creating a large tornado of water around you and Leviathan, creating an arena. The winds rip a few buildings off and to spin with the water, making them the perfect spots to warp to. Warping to a few buildings, you try to warp and attack the god. She creates small water serpents that to intercept you. Not thinking of them much, you take one head on.

Bad choice, as it felt like a truck slammed into you. Warping back up to a building, you try to find some way to catch her off guard. Your thinking is cut short as Leviathan launches to your position. You warp up and avoid the attack, seeing her crash through and destroy the building. Finding an opening as she came back up, you warp over to her and attack. But her scales are too tough, not even the Sword of the Tall could do any damage. She begins to thrash around, and you are launched off.

Crashing into the side of a building, you tumble down and crash on the floor.

Tari: Y/N!!!

You look over to see Tari, Meggy, Saiko, Desti and Peach running to you. Leviathan looks down at you and talks to you.

Leviathan: So this is the power of the King? Pathetic. You are not worthy of my power. 

Y/n: (No, I can't lose here. Not after I've come so far. Somnus, Noctis, Bahamut. Please, help me.)

Suddenly, a light shines down from the clouds and shines on you. You rise and levitate as power swells from inside you. You release it in a burst of blue light and the Royal Arms spin around you. Your eyes open to reveal a green shine to them, and stare at Leviathan as she roars at you.