Welcome To My Playground

Start from the beginning

If there's an event that completely displays the words, "panicked gay", it's this one.

"Aw Snoopy, stop ruining their moment." Lucas chuckles, as Jungwoo becomes a whole tomato on the spot.

Lucas sees the blush on Jungwoo's face, signaling him to smirk and slowly close the bedroom door between us and "Luwoo".

"I don't want to know what's happening outside..." Chenle says.

"Well it's not like we haven't done stuff like that before, right?" I raise an eyebrow at Chenle, challenging him.

"...We should go eat. I'm hungry." the dolphin deflects my question and gets up off the bed.

He opens the bedroom door, only to let out his high-pitched scream.

"LELE I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAW, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HEAR YOU SAY YOUR WEDDING VOWS TO ME IF IM DEAF-"

"SHUT UP JISUNG I JUST FOUND MY TREE OF A COUSIN MAKING OUT WITH HIS HUSBAND. LET ME DIE IN PEACE."

I look at Chenle blankly, before walking over to him and pinning him to the wall.

"What did you say, Zhong Chenle?" I whisper, getting close to his face.

He visibly gulps and sinks under my touch.

"N-nothing."

I see his face looking as if he's trying to choose in between being terrorized by Luwoo or a victim of my seductiveness...and I can't help but laugh.

"JISUNG PWARK YOU'RE SUCH A DAMN TEASE GET OUT OF MY HOUSE-"

CHENLE'S POV:

*Later In The Day, At The Mall*

My mochi and I walk through the hallway of stores, while window-shopping.

"Ooh Sungie, look at that store!" I point to a pop culture store, excitedly, which is displayed with a large poster of Lee Taeyong on the window.

I drag Jisung inside the store and we both zoom around the store and pick out a few clothes that we like, mostly Shinee and NCT 127-related ones.

When we go to the try-out room to see if they fit, I walk into a stall, only to find my boyfriend walking into the same one after me.

"Sungie! Get your own room!" I whack him with a clothing hanger and he laughs while running out.

"Ugh this boy.." I say.

"I can still hear you~" Jisung says, from a nearby changing room.

I am so done with this kid.

I try out my clothes, and they mostly fit. Unknowingly, I start yawning loudly.

"Aw Lele, are you sleepy?" I hear my boyfriend ask.

"Yeah Sungie, I didn't really sleep before you came over this morning."

"Aw my dolphin can't sleep without me." I hear him giggling.

I can't breathe.

I start wheezing, uncontrollably.

"Lele? Are you okay?" I faintly hear a worried Jisung ask.

I thought it was over. 

I try to talk and respond, but all I do is fall on my knees again.

I hear loud steps, running towards my room, kicking the door open.

"This must be the last part. I should've done this sooner." I hear Jisung whisper, not understanding him.

He helps me use my inhaler, allowing me to breathe a bit clearer.

"I thought it was over." I say to him, feeling hopeless again.

"There's one more step. I didn't plan on doing it this soon, but here we are." he sits on the floor of the clean room, and pulls me onto his lap.

*Rewind*

Chenle lays in bed, eyes wide open. He sees the light of Dongseok's phone screen reflecting off of the walls. 

"I can't sleep, Seokkie." he whispers, only to be met with bad things.

"I don't care. I'm busy. Go sleep at Xiaojun's house." Dongseok replies, still texting on his phone.

"..but I can't sleep without hugging someone. It's 3 AM, I can't go to his house." Chenle mumbles, almost close to crying out of frustration.

"Get off of my bed!" Chenle's lover pushes him off the bed, harshly, causing the dolphin to hit the wall.

And at this point, Chenle can't stop the tears.

"You're supposed to help me with my sleeping problems! Mates are supposed to help each other! Why are you always going on and off about this...don't you know that it hurts so much..." Chenle screams, throwing his pillow at the other, before continuously sobbing.

"...but it doesn't even matter what I say, because you're going to apologize in the morning..." 

"...and I'm going to be stupid enough to forgive you." he says before walking out of the room.

-

Thank you for reading!

IMPORTANT: Do you guys want me to continue this story and my Luwoo book or finish this plot and work on my Luwoo book more?

*If I finish this story, there will still be plenty of chapters in the future! This is just for me to prepare!*

Tell me in the comments! 

By the way, I love hearing from you guys, so don't be scared to engage uwu!