ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ

"I CAN CONQUER THE WORLD
WITH ONE HAND
AS LONG AS YOU ARE
HOLDING THE OTHER"

"I CAN CONQUER THE WORLDWITH ONE HAND AS LONG AS YOU ARE HOLDING THE OTHER"

-

The place that Nova was in wasn't very chic. Maybe for a villain who has bad fashion taste but all in all it was a no go.

Slowly Nova came back to her consciousness confused about her current situation. Thinking very hardly about the last few hours, she started to remember what happened in pieces.

Nova remembered she was at her prom talking to Josie, then she noticed Liam and Scott sitting outside, so she decided to join them, only to get attacked by Kate's berserkers, now she is here. Wherever that might be.

"Took you forever to wake up, Cherry", Nova heard the infamous voice of Kate Argent.

With her blurry vision she tried to find the direction Kate's voice appeared from, but was too powerless to find her.

"Over here"

Finally, Nova was slightly back and noticed her surroundings. She was in a bone-filled cell with the cell door closed. Kate stood right beside the cell door with two berserkers on both sides.

"What do you want from me?", Nova asked her puzzled about the sudden kidnapping, but noticed that Kate had her tied up with chains that were stronger than the ones they used on Liam.

"Nothing beside revenge for what your pack did to my family", Kate answered Nova's question with full hatred and opened the cell door to get in.

The minute Kate took the step in, Nova noticed a sharp object in her hand that looked familiar. She would remember the object from miles away by appearance, it resembles a simple white bone blade wrapped with cloth at the handle.

It was the Papa Tunde's blade, a weapon turned into a dark object, that is also part of the Hollow's remaining skeleton.

"Looks like you know what it is", Kate was aware of Nova's sudden change, mesmerized to see a powerful being so afraid by something so small like a blade.