ʜᴏᴡ ᴘᴀɪɴ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʟ

"I LIKE WEIRD PEOPLE
THE BLACK SHEEP, THE ODD DUCKS
THE REJECTS, THE ECCENTRICS, THE LONERS, THE LOST AND FORGOTTEN
MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, THESE PEOPLE HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SOULS"

"I LIKE WEIRD PEOPLETHE BLACK SHEEP, THE ODD DUCKSTHE REJECTS, THE ECCENTRICS, THE LONERS, THE LOST AND FORGOTTENMORE OFTEN THAN NOT, THESE PEOPLE HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SOULS"

-

STILL IN SHOCK ABOUT THE NEW KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE YOUNGEST MIKAELSON, the present Mikaelson members were sitting and standing all around the living room.

They all had two questions in mind: what happened? And how should they tell the twins' parents?

Elijah knew about the situation at home thanks to Marcel who called him. He wanted to get him ready for the mess at home, but how do you make someone emotional ready that the missing person was not killed or kidnapped, but it was voluntarily?

Hope couldn't understand it, Marcel couldn't understand it, no one could. Most likely because they have been loved by this family since they could think, not like Nova, who got the same feeling by her new family and parent figures, Alice and Finn.

"What is going on? Why the long faces?", Klaus asked the other's when Hayley, Elijah and himself just arrived.

The other were wondering how fast time was going by since they knew about Nova being alive, but there was something much bigger to worry than that. How should they tell it?

"Nova is alive", Kol said it randomly.

From the inside everyone was relieved he said it, but at the same time also angry why he would say it like that.

"What?", hayley whispered and stopped in the middle of her movement, Klaus on the other hand was silent.

"It wasn't real, these were only talks. She wasn't alive, why wouldn't she want to be here?", the parents thought.

"Hope felt something was wrong, Nova was using a powerful spell to kill of something", Freya tried to explain it, but how?

"I saw her", Hope muttered to herself.

"She looked different, she also sounded more mature and happier", she tried to explain it.

It was weird for her and her family to talk about Nova, after they gave up searching for her, giving up hope for their youngest daughter, niece and sister.

The whole family remained silent, all of them in their own thoughts. Klaus swallowed loudly to push his tears away, on the contrary Hayley was angry, sad and happy at the same time, she let her tears free.

"How do we find her?", Klaus got somehow out of himself and didn't even wanted to look up, to let them know he was showing weakness.

"Easy, using a location spell on her", Kol answered for them all.

-

Four months later

It was everything but easy for them. Nova used a very powerful spell to be not located. It also took them long because they tried to resume the spell, but it was too much for them. They started to get nosebleeds and headaches to the point where they fainted.