21: Dinner

"Please I don't want to die!"
"You leave me no choice."
"But we could be lovers, I've loved you forever."

"This is probably the shittiest movie I've ever seen." Judd grumbled, lowering the volume on the film we were watching.
"Oh come on its not that bad."
"It is that bad." He replied, rolling his eyes and snuggling his head in the crook of my neck. I was lying comfortably between his legs, by back resting on his chest.

"Well back where I used to live I used to only watch these kinda films." I said, regretting the words that left my mouth instantly.

"What are you watching?!" Dad walked into the room, drunk and wobbling on his feet.
"Uh- I-just a film."
"Turn it off, it's making too much noise!" He shouted, spit flying from his mouth. I swallowed the lump in my throat and fought back the tears.
"No! I was watching it! The volumes low!" I snapped, raising my voice a little.
"What did you just say?" My dads face darkened, casting shadows on his face. Behind his eyes I could see the rage that I had just caused.
My eyes flickered to his hands, which were clenched into fists. I knew exactly what was going to happen.

"Do you ever miss your hometown?" Judd asked me, genuinely curious.
"No." I replied, in an unnecessarily rude way.
"Well fuck, don't be like that I was just asking." He now looked pissed off and I sighed, realising I shouldn't have answered him in that tone.
"I-I'm sorry, I just don't really want to remember my hometown." My voice became quiet and if he hadn't been so close to me he probably wouldn't have heard it.

He didn't reply, instead he just wrapped his arms around me, pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek.
"Why don't we go on holiday?" I said, finally breaking the awkward silence that had fallen upon us.
"Yeah, I like that idea. I'll book the tickets, it'll be a surprise."
"Aww look at Mr birch being all romantic." I cooed, smiling brightly and turning myself around so that we were facing each other.

Judd looked at me unimpressed, "You're still a retarded faggot. But you're MY retarded faggot." I wasn't used to him being so affectionate with words and I was loving it. An even bigger smile fell on my face and I snuggled into his chest, just hearing his heartbeat calmed me down.

"Lovebirds, dinners ready!!" Leah shouted from downstairs. My eyes glanced up at Judd who looked disappointed that we had to get up.

I was currently wearing a pair of his sweatpants and one of his black jumpers, he always wanted me to wear his clothes now, not that I was complaining.

We walked downstairs holding hands and Mr and Mrs Birch gasped with joy when they saw us. "Oh (Y/n) it's always lovely to see you!"
"I'm sorry that I'm here so often." I replied, whilst I took my designated seat at the table. I did feel kind of guilty that I was always around but I always wanted to be with Judd.
"No no! Don't apologise, our Juddy is always somewhat less...uh how do you say it sweetheart." Mr Birch looked at his wife to help him find the word he was thinking of.
"Depressed!" She answered. I giggled and Judd grabbed my thigh under the table, I knew that he wasn't happy with the way his parents would talk like this but I couldn't help but find it amusing.
"Well I'm glad I cheer him up a little!" I replied, giving them a bright smile which they returned. Judd squeezed my thigh, indicating that I was going to pay for this when we got back to his room.

Nick on the other hand seemed horrified because of something. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "(Y/n)...can you two fuck a little quieter." His little brother blurred out, Judd's head snapped up and his eyes had fire burning in them. Nick whimpered and powered his gaze at his plate.
"Oh sweetie, intercourse between a teenage couple is completely normal." Judd's mum said, with a pleased smile on her face.
"Normal but beautiful." Mr Birch added, with a creepily satisfied expression.

"Mom, Dad, can you please shut the fuck up. You too shitface asshole." He referred to his little brother, who hadn't made a sound since Judd looked at him.

We finished eating and Judd basically ran back to his room, pulling me by the arm. I laughed the whole way there and the moment he closed his door I started teasing him. "NoRmaL bUt bEauTifUl." I mocked his dad and he looked at me grumpy eyes.
"Shut up retarded faggot." He replied, shoving a hand over my mouth as I continued to blabber.

At a certain point I couldn't really breathe properly so I licked his hand. He immediately snatched it away and I gasped for air. Judd looked at me with a disgusted gaze, his hand just hung limply in the air. I looked at his hand and then to his face, bursting into laughter. Maybe he'll get pissed off, I thought to myself.

Judd then proceeded to push me down onto the bed so that he was on top of me, our faces were inches apart and I was waiting for him to kiss me. But then he got his revenge and licked my face from my chin to my forehead.
"EW!" I cried out, pushing him away and running to the bathroom to wash my face. I could hear him in fits of laughter- he rarely laughter like that but I loved hearing it so I couldn't be pissed off for more than a minute.

When I walked back into the room he was on his bed curled up in a fetal position holding his stomach and still laughing. My face dropped into a pissed off one and I began play fighting with him. Just as I was about to win our little fight he took off his shirt and distracted me. With a smirk plastered on his dumb face he took advantage of the situation and put me in a head lock.
"Ow you're hurting me!"
"It's too easy to win in a fight against you." He chuckled.