47: the results

Positive?
No.

I breathed out a sigh of relief, tears brimmed in my eyes. I had just had probably one of the biggest scares of my life apart from the time I got stabbed.

Quickly I unlocked the door and watched as basically the whole family flooded in, Judd snatched the test out of my hands and looked at it.
"What does this line mean?" He asked, turning around to face me with a perplexed look on his face. When he met my eyes and saw me crying his face fell.
"Sweetie this means she's not pregnant, if there were two lines it would mean she's pregnant." Mrs Birch butted in before there was time for misunderstandings, I looked at her with a thankful smile and she extended her arms for me to hug.

Before I could even hug Mrs Birch though, Judd grabbed me and dragged me to his room. I widened my eyes when he closed the door behind him. "I think it's best for you to go home before my parents become too much." Judd said in a soft voice, I nodded and grabbed my already prepared rucksack, sneaking out through his window.

It was dark outside when I walked home quickly and when I arrived home I saw the lights were on in the kitchen. Smiling I knocked at the door, Shannon opened the door and as soon as she saw me she rushed to embrace me. Jessi soon came after and we had a massive group hug. Shannon even almost started crying, which me and Jessi chuckled at.

We ate takeaway Chinese for dinner and then I went down into my room, it was a bit dusty because I hadn't been there for a while but it didn't matter, I decided that tomorrow I would clean it up.

I would have to go to school as well tomorrow but I pushed that to the back of my head and focused on getting changed into my pajamas. I simply changed into one of Judd's big black shirts he had given to me. I had to admit I had gotten so used to him being beside me it was a bit weird to sleep in a bed alone.

The next day flew by so quickly I didn't have time to even process it, but strangely Judd didn't come to school, I texted him about it but seemed to get no reply. I of course told everything to Julian, who was currently walking me home and was staying round for dinner, I had also planned to put makeup on him because he very kindly asked me to.
"So basically you're saying that-" Julian got interrupted by my phone buzzing, signaling that I had just got a text.

The speed at which I pulled out my phone made him gasp. When I saw it was a text from Shannon saying we were having spaghetti for dinner I let out a sigh (not because we were having spaghetti, I was actually quite happy about that, but I thought Judd would have replied by now).
"Someone's eagerly waiting for a reply." Julian chuckled but I was so focused on replying that I accidentally bumped into a short strongly built blonde girl that looked around nicks age.
"Well excuseee meeee!" She had a raspy low voice which sounded rather manly.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry." I said looking at her, just to notice Jay was walking beside her, "Jay!!" I exclaimed, catching his attention.
"(Y/n)?!" He replied, not too sure if he was saying the right name, I nodded and smiled.

"I'm Lola, Jays totally hot goddess gf." The blonde girl extended her hand rather abruptly, I shook it lightly and she then retracted it. I wanted to laugh but tried so hard not to. I smiled at her as well, but she flipped her hair over her shoulder, then froze as if she had remembered something. She turned around slowly from where she was stood to face me, she had a sort of shocked expression on her face. "Oh my god no way, you're that (y/n)! Nick totally talks about you like alll the time. You're Judd's girlfriend." She exclaimed I nodded and she smirked at me.
"That would be me yes, I hope all good things are said."
"Oh totally, I heard about what you did to a couple of girls and ommagod it sounded crazyyyyyy." She continued, I didn't like bringing up my fights but the way that she talked about them made me feel proud in some sort of way.

"She totally destroyed both of their faces." Julian gushed, as if he was a proud mother. I swear I saw Lola's eyes glisten with amazement. She was about to say something else but Jay pulled her away, saying that they had to go somewhere to make some sort of pool, I waved goodbye and then me and Julian carried on walking towards my house.
"Cute couple, wouldn't expect it though." I said finally after a moment or two of silence. Julian then burst out into laughter, and I obviously joined in.

When we arrived home I told Julian to make himself at home after introducing him to Shannon, who had never met another one of my friends apart from Judd, who I don't think she liked very much. He sat on my bed and then suddenly stood up, as if he had thought of something disgusting. "I cleaned it this morning doofus, those are new sheets." I told him, watching him relax and sit back down on it.

My phone buzzed again and I pulled it out, checking who it was from with a bit more tranquility. Only to see it was from Judd.

Judd: I was busy today.

I didn't like how blunt his reply was so I frowned. "Oh my god leave him alone for a couple of seconds, you've just had a pregnancy scare he's obviously going to be distant for a couple of days." Julian said, I knew it was an attempt to make me feel better but it really did the opposite.

"Ok, I'll give him some space."