Part 4

f/n = friends name

(y/n pov)

f/n: "so why are you here old friend"

y/n: "I need you to look into a few things for me"

f/n: "you got the usual cost"

(i walk back and pick up a brown paper bag full of money and gave it to him)

y/n: "I was going to get a suitcase but I'm giving you enough money already"

(he looks though it)

f/n: "well then what do you need too know ?"

y/n: "number 1 there 3 new students in beacon for the tournament and number 2 the white fang i want to know what they are doing with all the dust they are staling"

f/n: "(sigh) you know I'm only doing this because we are friends"

y/n: "ya that and I pay your"

f/n: "ya that too"

(i walk away after giving him the names of the people and then I get a gourp call from blake)

blake: "guys if you can hear me we need back u-"

sun: "HHHHHEEEEELP !!!!!!!! GAINT ROBOT ACE BIG REALLY BIG !!!"

yang: "where are you guys ?"

sun: "HURRRRRY !!!!!!!"

(i start tracking the call and moving towards this robot and team rwby who was also moving to blake and sun a few minutes later I am under the highways with little rose after a few minutes a atlas mech no don't either stolen or sold be a corrupted solder I pull out my rocket launcher from my drawing book)

(i fire 1 then 2 I hit both the arm guns the rest of team rwby jumped down to us as both of the guns now turn into fists)

ruby: "freezerburn !"

(weiss turns the ground into ice as yang jumps into the air and punches the ice as she hits the ground the ice turns into steam blinding the mech and roman until red lasers came out of the mech)

ruby: "checkmate !"

(weiss and blake dash as the mech stabbing and slicing the lasers turning them off they both try to attack from above but weiss is punched and blake falls back the mech shoulders reveal missiles but before he could fire them I used the rocket launcher I had reloaded to destroy them dealing damage to the shoulders)

ruby: "lady bug !"

(ruby and blake attack the legs but it does not seem to do much at all to the mech so yang rushes in and after she hits the mech she is punched though 1 of the road support beams I hope the road won't come crashing down on us)

blake: "YANG !!!"

y/n: "don't worry about her"

ruby: "ya with each hit she gets stronger and she uses that energy to fight back that's what makes her special"

(the mech try's to punch yang again but she blocks it with 1 arm and then punches the mechs fist destroying the whole arm but then she was sent flying from a kick)

ruby: "bumblebee !!!"

(blake throws her blade rope and yang catches it and starts being swung in a circle around blake)

ruby: "we have to slow it down !"

weiss: "and how in the world do we do that ?!"

ruby: "ice flower !"

(weiss puts 1 of our glyphs in front of ruby's sniper rifle she fires and the bullets freeze the mech in place as blake swings yang into it so she could hit and destroy it forcing roman out of his armour and on the floor)

roman: "just got this thing cleaned"

(i fire a rocket at roman but neo jumps in fount of it and blocked it again !!!! if she is here they have already gotten away)

roman: "ladies jigsaw ice queen"

weiss: "hay !!!"

roman: "always a pleaser neo if you would"

(i fire my last rocket but I know it's useless they shatter into glass and we all see them fly away on a bullhead)

yang: "well I guess he still has his henchmen"

weiss: ya I guess she really made our plans ... fall apart"

yang: "no just no"

weiss: "what you do it"

yang: "there's a time and a place for jokes"

weiss: "and was this not it ?"

yang: "no it just wasn't very good"

weiss: "well at lest I'm trying"

ruby: "hey where are sun and neptune ?"

y/n: "those 2 ? I will not be surprised if they left to get dinner which is where I think I will go right now"

(i go to a nodal stand and I really do find sun and neptune there . . . . . what are the odds of this happening ?)

y/n: "hay guys"

(they both turn around and I punch them in the face and then drag them back to the dorms)