Evanesce

Evanesce(v.): to pass out of sight memory, or existence

Error woke up but not fully. His body woke up, but his eyes stayed shut. He felt Ink's form pressed against him in bed. He willed his eyes to open and breathed in a sigh, "Ink?" He had his arms around Ink's middle while Ink's back was facing him. He craned his neck to see the side of Ink's face. He drooled a little on the pillow. "Ew."

Error nuzzled his face back into the back of Ink's neck, taking in the paint smell he had lingering on him. Their legs tangled together one on top of the other. Error usually woke up after Ink, since Error didn't ever care what time he woke up. Ink was the early bird—only when he wanted to.

Ink shifted a little and then turned to face Error, "Morning," He smiled while stretching.

"Mornin'." Error watched Ink's sleepy eyes close, he went to kiss him but he shoved him away,

"No kissing until we brush our teeth." Error defied this rule and pecked Ink on the mouth anyway, "Ick," He stuck out his tongue in disgust.

"You drool." Error said.

"I do?" He looked at the drool stain on the pillow, "Huh." He seemed to not know that. He fell back down into the bed, "Can we just stay here for the rest of the day?" He half-mumbled into the pillow.

"We have to get up eventually Squid."

"But I don't want to," He whined.

"But we have to." He said in a tone mocking Ink's tone. Ink pouted but looking at Error for a bit made him smile and he sat up, stretching. The black tank top he was wearing raised slightly so you could see the streaks like tattoos on his bones.

Error smirked and ran a finger down the bottom of Ink's spine. Ink jumped and not by a little—he jumped and fell off the bed and onto the floor. Error fell back laughing.

"Never do that again!" Ink's face was completely rainbow.

Error just snickers, "I didn't expect you to jump like that." Ink glared at him from the floor, "Heh heh, are you okay?"

"Eh, I fall all the time."

"Yeah, you are clumsy as fuck."

"Hey!" Error was still laughing while Ink stood up, "C'mon," Ink walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom, where Error soon followed.

"I missed so much!" Ink exclaimed. "Reaper and Geno are married?" He jumped up and down like a child, both his eyes have bright, yellow stars. "My ship has crossed the seven seas!" He said with an outstretched arm.

"And then there's Goth."

"Goth?"

"They have a kid." This sent Ink into even more squeals, "Calm down! You scream like an amplified mosquito."

"Can I meet them? I wanna meet them." He looked up at an annoyed Error, but his annoyed face caved and he sighed.

"Fine. Do they know that you're alive?" Ink nodded. "Good, so we won't be a surprise." Error opened a portal and into Reapertale, "C'mon." Ink realized something and told Error to wait a minute, Error waited until Ink came back and they went through.

"Oh, c'mon Error, you can't be that jealous!" Ink said. He was holding a slice of the cake Error made. It was on a paper plate with plastic wrap over it. Error was being salty because Ink was giving it to Goth.

"Yeah, but I made the cake for you." He retaliated.

Ink ignored his mood, "Sharing is caring, and we've got a bunch of it left." Ink pulled Error's face down to kiss his cheek, "Besides, as much as I love cake—I can tell you love me." Error smiled, a blush forming on his face.