~chapter 26

In London at malthora mansion!

Nandini was already woken up and was getting ready while Manik was sleeping.. Nandini was combing her hair when she felt hand sneaking around her waist.. feeling sudden touch she got startled but soon relaxed as she lifts the gaze up and saw Manik in his messy hair and still looking sleepy..

She smiled and kept the brush down and kept her hand on his which was wrapped around her waist.

Nandini: mani.. good morning.

Manik didn't respond her but starts nuzzling her hair making her giggle lightly. She again called his name..

Nandini: mani..

Manik : hmm..

Manik stopped nuzzling her and turns her around and wrapped around her back pulling her in hug. She hugged him back and heard him saying..

Manik : Jaan..

Nandini: hmm..

Manik : is it necessary for you to visit them.. I mean.. I'll come with you too..

Hearing upon in this Nandini broke hug and cups his face..

Nandini: mani don't worry. I'll handle myself. Bhai and avni is there for you.. you have important meeting to attend.. you need to be there..

Manik : I really hate this.. you going to face them and I'll be attending meeting.. Jaan please think one time.. let me come with you.. I can cancel this meeting. I don't know what will happen in my absence.. what if they try to hurt you? I don't trust them with you...

Nandini: mani.. calm down.. listen to me. You said your Jaan is strong girl.. right.!

Manik nods making her Nandini smile.

Nandini: then why you worrying? Your Jaan isn't weak girl. Trust me I won't let them hurt me. I know how to act professional and personally... please mani let me go alone.. only few hours I'll be alone with them. You will join me back anyway.. please.

Manik : okay.. but always stay with avni and abhi.. and please handle abhi too.. he is still shock knowing about them.. he was worried about Avni's reaction too. Hope you will handle both of them in my absence. I'll try to complete meeting soon and reach to you..

Nandini: relax mani.. Nandini Murthy will manage everything. You go and attend your meeting calmly.. hmm.

Manik nods and pulls her close and pressed his lips on her forehead..

Manik : I love you..

Nandini smiled and tip toed and kissed his cheek.

Nandini: I love you too.. now quickly fresh up. You will get late.

Manik : take my office wear out. Please.

Nandini nods.. Manik went to washroom while Nandini first got ready herself. Once she was done she moves to their closet and took out Manik office wear and kept it on bed.

She then moves to their bed side and found their phone battery low. She quickly kept both phone on charging and sat down bed waiting for Manik to come...

Soon Manik comes out after having shower towel around his waist. He was ruffling his his hair and humming a song.. as he walks to bed he saw Nandini.. he smiled at her and called her name who was leaning to headboard with her eyes closed..

Manik : Jaan.

Nandini immediately opens her eyes and looks at him..she climbed on bed and went near Manik.. she kept her hands in his hair and ruffled them making him smile.