~chapter 2

2 years later, in London..

( outside of the mansion)

In a big mansion in London... in room a couple was sleeping in each other arms... their body was covered with duvet... the girl woke due to continuous Alarm ring... the girl opened her eyes and saw her man sleeping with smile on his face.... she admired his smile and bend to cheek and kissed it there... she kept her lips there few minutes.... she then took on her hand and puts in his hair... she caressed his hair while pecking his cheeks number of times...

She loves troubling him in the morning.. only she knows how to wake him up in the morning... she was pecking his cheek when she felt warm arms around her waist... knowing whose arms would be she continued kissing his cheek... the boy opened his eye and looked at her... they both stared into each other's deeply...

They broke eye lock... the boy still had his arms around her waist holding her.. while she was leaning to his cheek... the boy swift his position with hers... he took underneath him and stared her.... before placing his lips on hers he looked at her and caressed her lips with his thumb.... he took her lips for morning soulful kiss... he kissed her gently then sucked her lower lips... while she responded to his kiss... she tried matching his speed but he was more faster than her.... he broke the kiss satisfying himself.... he looked at her and kept his palm on her right cheek...

He slowly caressed her cheek...

Boy : being naughty with me....

The girl smirked hearing him...

Girl : why can't I be naughty with you? Don't I have same right be with naughty with you? Hmm!

Boy : it's only your right on me...

She smiled at him then pushed him off her making him fall on bed... she got off bed and looked at him who was lying on bed with his side way...

Boy : why did you push me?

Girl : I pushed you because mr Manik malthora we have important meeting today... don't you want to attend your meeting....

Manik : meeting can wait first let me compete my romance with you...

Nandini : no mani... we have meeting..... dad will be waiting for us...

Manik : Nandini don't spoil it!

Nandini : not happening mani... I am getting late... I'm going to have shower...

Manik immediately got up bed hearing the shower and moved Nandini with smirk on his face...... Nandini was tried her in bun while facing the mirror to which she didn't realise Manik so near her... as Manik hands wrapped around her waist... Nandini got startled and looked up through mirror and saw him smirking.....

Nandini : mani....

Manik : Nandini..... I have better idea....

Nandini: what.... idea....