He too kissed her forehead.. Nandini hugged Avni and wished her good night too..

Nandini: good night!

Avni : good night.. sleep well okay.. don't stress too much..

Nandini nods... by now everyone know Nandini was worried about something or related to Manik.. Manik too wished them good night and moved to his room with Nandini...

As they entered inside their room Nandini went to straight to washroom... Manik sighed and moved to their closet.. he took Nandini's nightwear and moved to washroom...

As the door wasn't close Manik pushed the door and got inside... he saw Nandini standing near sink and lost in her world.. he sighed and went to her.. he wrapped his hand around her waist... he did feel her responding to his touch... he caressed her waist...

Manik then turned Nandini to him... he opened her dress and removed it from her body... he took her nightwear which he brought.. he made her wear the top.. he then bend down to his knees and told her to lift her legs up.. Manik stood up making her wear her short...

He pulled her close to him and did her shirt button... once he was done.. he distanced her from him and looked at her...

Manik : I know you still not over that thing.. I'm sorry for pulling this stunt... I'm really sorry Jaan ... I can't see you being gloomy all day...

Nandini don't know why her eyes starts brimming with tears... seeing her tears Manik pulled her in hug and rubbed her back.. Nandini hugged him and sobbed making his t-shirt wet...

Manik : shhs... stop crying Jaan... please for me stop crying... I hate your tears... look everyone is sad seeing you sad.. no one likes gloomy sad Nandini.... you are not only my life but others too.. dad doesn't like seeing you sad.. Abhi avni baby doesn't like seeing you sad too... only because of you we are happy Jaan.. Jaan we happy because you happy.. if you be sad then we will be sad and I know my Jaan doesn't want that... Jaan I know you trying to forget that day.. I know it is not easy to forget.. if that happened with you then I would have never forget.. I know Jaan you are sacred for me.. you scared losing me.. Jaan I always be with you.. no one can separate us.... please stop crying.. if you keep crying then it will affect your health.. please for us stop crying...

Nandini didn't stopped crying.. she cried hugging him tightly.. her face hidden in his neck.. he was rubbing her back.. it was not easy for Nandini to forget that day... that day always scares her.. she can't live without Manik.. either Manik can.. Nandini is mature but sensitive too especially when it comes to her Manik...

After hour Nandini cry was slowed down but she was still crying hugging Manik... Manik held her tightly..... Manik broke hug and looked at her.. seeing her face Manik's heart broke into pieces... he brought his finger to her face and wiped her tears... he then moved close to her forehead... he kissed her forehead followed by her both eyes.. then her both cheeks... he looked at her first then her lips.. he again looked at her for her permission... Nandini gave him nod only.. she wanted feel his lip on her too... Manik getting permission.. he placed his lip on hers and kissed her with all passion..

Manik broke the kiss and looked at her before pecking her forehead.. he then rested his head on hers...

Manik : Jaan.

He called her softly while caressing her cheek..

Nandini: hmm!

Manik : shall we go back to room.. you can catch cold..

Hearing him she looked at clothes and realised she is wearing short..

Nandini: hmm!

Manik knowing her hmm... he lifted her in his arms and walked out of the washroom.. Nandini wrapped her hand around his neck.. her face was hidden to his chest..