She stammered as Manik was rubbing his hand on her waist and nuzzling his nose on her neck.... she held her dress in her fist..,

Manik : how about taking shower together.... Nandini we will shower together and save water.... how is my idea?

He smirked which Nandini could feel against her neck as his nose were placed with his lips..... Nandini held her dress tight as Manik bite her neck then licked it to smooth the pain....

Nandini: mani......

Manik moved his face from her neck then turned her side facing her to him... he stared her before placing his lips again on hers.... he kissed her gently and passionate... he broke the kiss and rested his head on hers....

Manik : I love you Nandini....

Nandini smiled against his head...

Nandini : I love you too mani....

Manik smiled and held her hand... she let him do what he was doing... she Knew what was going to happen.... Manik opened the washroom door... he brought Nandini to sink where they brushed their teeth.... Manik left her hand and took his and hers toothbrush... he gave her brush with toothpaste on... Nandini took it and looked at him....

Manik : brush your teeth first then...

Nandini starts brushing while Manik brushing his teeth made shower arrangements... she was watching him while brushing.... soo they washed their mouth with fresh water.... they kept their brush back... Manik took Nandini hand again and took her to shower side... he first undressed her then undressed himself...

He checked the water temperature before stepping inside tub with Nandini....

Manik came back to his room with towel wrapped around his waist while Nandini came behind me in bathrobe....

Manik went to their closet and picked out today's outfit.... he then came back to Nandini and turned her to his Side... he slide the bathrobe of her body... he took her underwear and made her wore it... one by one he dressed Nandini....

Nandini was admiring him only... she was blessed to have him... Manik kept his hand on her hair and caressed it... he moved his close to her forehead and kissed it...

Manik : my beautiful...

Nandini: Only yours.... you get ready... I will check on dad...

Manik nods...

Nandini took her coat and bag... she left the room not before kissing Manik's cheek Hardly...

( Nandini's outfit

( Nandini's outfit. Ignore the coffee cup)

Manik smiled at her cuteness and got ready in his office wear... he gelled his hair... he sprayed his favourite million perfume on himself... he looked dashing in formal... he wore his watch on his left watch.... he took his tie with his bag and walked down to search for Nandini....