€€ 019 €€

Start from the beginning

Shweta: Bebe let's go see tillu... Is he is fine or not?

( They both goes upstairs to see neil )

Kiran: Biggest trouble in my daughter's life it's you avni? Because of you, my daughter is shrugging to get neil?

Avni: Aunty did you say anything?

Kiran: Nothing... Does she go to see neil?

Neil: He struggles to adjust the pillow...

Aliya: Neil shall I help to adjust?

Neil: No thanks?

Aliya: But neil looks at your condition you can't do anything?

Neil: It's okay...

Aliya: She goes near to neil on the opposite side and adjust the pillow...

( Neil fall on aliya shoulder... Bebe, Shweta, avni are shocked to see neil. Kiran happy to see aliya and neil together... )

Bebe: Neil bata.

Neil: Bebe, ma...

( Avni enter and take off neil from aliya and she adjusts the pillow to make neil comfortable... Neil looks on avni... Aliya is totally angry...)

Shweta: Tillu? What happens to you neil?

Bebe: How is your health?

Kiran; Neil is you alright?

Neil: Mom and Bebe im fine? Nothing happens to me. So just relax... And mom doesn't cry like this?

Shweta: It's my mistake if take good care? Fast two days you are not well... You don't talk with us and don't have food together... I should understand you are not well... It's my mistake?

Avni: She feels something strange hearing this?

Neil: Mom it's not your mistake and I feel tired shall take rest?

Bebe: Shweta we can leave neil lets him take rest...

Shweta; Neil if you need anything just call me?

Bebe; Avni is with him? She will take care of neil you come...

( Everyone left expect avni... )

Avni: She looks neil?

Neil; What?

Avni: Neil what is this?

Neil: What?

Avni: Why you are ignoring me and your family?

Neil: I don't want to talk with you? So will you please leave my room?

Avni: Neil why you are behaving ruled with me?

Neil: I said leave my room?

Avni: She goes near to neil and sat on the floor... Does Neil look at me? What did I do why you are ignoring me? I want my old neil who troubles me? I miss my old neil...

Neil: He gets emotional and he turns his face... Does Avni leave my room?

Avni: Fine... You won't tell me? Until you come and talk to me I won't talk to you?

Neil: That good news you can go now?

Avni; She goes out and shuts the door very loudly?

( Avni can't understand neil and his feelings... For what purpose he is doing? Why he is avoiding me? Like this many questions raise on avni mind... )

Aliya: Mom we want to do something? Avni always comes in between us?

Kiran: We want to plan to separate them both? Do you notice neil already angry with avni? If we create some spicy in his anger it's will turn to hatred?

Aliya: Mom I don't understand?

Kiran: Aliya you make neil angrier?

Aliya: What?

Kiran: I mean... I front of him you just talk avni and Arjun relationship? Then automatically the fire will start in between them?

( They both smiling )

( In avni house )

( She parked her car and enter the house)

Neela: Avni I heard that neil health is not good?

Avni: She gets angry? Does she throw the glass on the floor?

Neela; She is shocked?

Avni: Mom doesn't ever take neil name in front of me?

Neela: Avni why you are this much angry? What happens?

Avni: Mom...

Neela: She looks around and the staff is watching her... Everyone goes back to work? Does Avni come with me?

( Neela and avni go upstairs... Neela took her to her room and gave water... )

Neela: Tell me what happens?

Avni: Mom neil? That neil?

Neela: What about neil?

Avni: Mom I don't what happen to him? I'm not the thing whenever he gets interested he uses me? That day also he kisses me... She stops in between...

Neela: She looks on...

Avni: She also looks Neela?

Neela: Why did you stop continue?

Avni: Mom... Nowadays, he is not good for me?  He is just ignoring me? I feel really hurt mom? He doesn't share anything?

Neela: Oh... This the problem... She laughs...

Avni: Mom im serious... You are laughing?

Neela: What should I do? You both are behaving like a child? I feel like laughing?

Avni: Mom... I don't want to talk im going to my room?

Neela: Avni listen...

Avni: I don't want to listen to anything you are making fun of me?

( She goes out of the room... Mental girl avni )