106.

*Explicit Scene/ Language.*

I didn't push him away from me—I don't know why. It could be every time his lips touch mine, I lose the ability to think. Unlike last time, things moved fast. I wanted to taste every part of him again, however, Sebastian didn't give me a chance. His hands roamed down from my face to cup my ass, he swiftly picked me up and walked towards the bed.

He dropped me on the bed, causing my robe to reveal my bare body. He smirked, enjoying the view before him. I watch him undress and the heat between my legs grew. This shouldn't be happening again. I sat up and tried to tie my robe again, but Sebastian stopped me.

"This isn't bad..." He whispered out. It was bad, tomorrow morning I was going to be back to square one—I don't have the strength to go through this again.

I closed my eyes giving myself a second to think about what I should do. Suddenly, I feel Sebastian hand caressing my cheek, drowning me back into the bliss. Opening my eyes, he pressed his lips on mine again. With his free hand, he slips off the robe and cups my breast, winning a small moan from me.

I placed my hand on the nape of his neck and pressed him closer, removing any space between us. He departs from me and begins to nibble on my neck, leaving small love bites near my collar bone. As much as I fought with myself not to enjoy his lips, it was useless, I want him. His touch drives me crazy and he knows it.

I gasped as I felt his fingertips glide the inside of my thigh. All the times he would tease me with his fingers came rushing all at once. Fuck—how could I forget. I sucked in my bottom lip as his index finger made contact with my core and ran down, before going inside of me.

"Fuck," I heard him mutter under his breath as he slid in another finger. He was teasing the both of us and I wish he wasn't. How hard is it for him to take off his pants and be inside of me?

He thrust his fingers in me slowly, before he picked up the pace. Low quiet moans escaped my lips as his fingers continued to go in and out. If he kept doing that I was going to finish quickly.

"Sebastian..." I managed to say. "I am going to-" he curled his fingers inward and I lost all my composure. "....come" I moaned out.

My cheeks redden—a wave of embarrassment always takes a hold of me after he does things to me. I covered my face with my hands, giving myself a moment to come back down from my high.

I gasped when I felt Sebastian lips on my stomach. I ran my fingers through his hair as he continued to leave a trail of kissed throughout my body.

"Can you please stop teasing me!" I snapped at him. He looked up at me, smirking evilly. Without warning, Sebastian turned me around having my back face him.

"Fine," He picked up my lower body and I kept my head buried in the sheets. "what do you want Adalyn?" he whispered in my ear.

For it not to be so hard to love you, to be with you? I don't want our relationship to turn into just sleeping with each other in random cities. I want to be able to decide what is the right thing to do. But he clearly isn't asking me about that when he has me in this position.

"You..." I huffed out. "I want you,"

I heard him unbuckle his belt and the anticipation rose in my stomach. "You're mine Adalyn and no one else is allowed to have you," he whispered in my ear. Goosebumps travelled down my spine causing me to shiver. 

Without warning, he entered me and I let out a small moan. With every thrust, he gave I could feel him deep inside of me and it was impossible to keep my moans quiet. "Fuck," I whispered. 

"Sebastian..." I managed to say. "I am going to-"

"No, you will finish when I tell you," My eyes rolled, why does he want to be the dominate one right now? I can't stop myself from finishing, he feels too good. 

He pulled out of me and I whimpered. "Seriously?" I snapped angrily, turning to look at him. 

Sebastian smirked, "love seeing the view but prefer seeing your face," he pulled me towards him and placed my legs on his shoulder before swiftly entering me again. 

"Fuck..." He grunted. Hearing him enjoy himself, turned me on even more. He had no clue how hot it was seeing his muscle pop, or how having his hands touch my skin shocked electricity through me. His body slapped against mine--harder and the burning sensation in my stomach began to rise. 

"Fuck, this feels too good..." He sighed heavily. His thrust were becoming sloppy only meaning he was getting close to finishing. I grabbed onto his face and brought him down to kiss him. As he thrust a few more times, I felt my inside contract around him. 

"Shit," He whispered as he finished a few seconds after me. Just like the last time, the knock on the door interrupted our high. 

"It's room service. I ordered ice-cream,"

"Of course you did," Sebastian chuckled quietly as he got off of me. 

✨✨✨

I debated posting this chapter since I am not happy with how the little smut scene went, but I think I did alright! 

Let me know what you think! As always remember to vote. (This time Inkitt isn't one chapter ahead, I will try to double post soon)

Follow me on instagram @gnessawattpad 

First of I want to start of saying sorry for not updating any of the stories, I have been working on something and had to put things on a standstill for a bit. I am super excited to announce I started a Patreon page! I had been debating for a long time about doing one, but, being out in the real world and venturing out I realized I love writing and it's something I would love to make into my living. By doing so I can release chapters in a timely manner, more properly written, get to give you perks for being Patreon supporters and so much more!There are two options for you to choose from

Tier 1: Jersey $3 Monthly (I named them based on my books how cool!!) This gives you access to early release to chapters! Yes, I am officially working on a schedule Patreon will always be ahead than Wattpad or Inkitt, I am planning on having Patreon being 2-3 chapters ahead always! By joining you always get a shout for either a book your writing or a book you want to recommend on my Wattpad, Inkitt and Instagram.

Tier 2: Air-Head Prince $6 Monthly (This is my favorite! ) Besides the two things mentioned above, you get access to deleted chapters, exclusive explicit chapters that don't make it to Wattpad or Inkitt, and longer version of steamy scenes.I'll be doing a monthly Q&A podcast so you guys get to know me!

I am also working on an Exclusive Patreon Book but won't be including that in any of the tiers until I have completed half of it. I will let you guys know when that becomes available for anyone interested :)

I am excited to start this journey with you guys and I hope I can make writing into a career rather than a hobby. As always if don't forget to vote and share this story with your friends!As of right now, I have the next chapter of The Pretty Boys and The Tattooed Prince New Edition updated on Patreon and a Deleted Chapter of The Tattooed Prince| New edition. In the next Two Days, I'll be posting updates for The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey & The Tattooed Prince 2.

https://www.patreon.com/gladysvanessa